Sign in to follow this  
mongoose

The Spread: Bobcats @ Magic (-12.5)

Okay, so the first game of this little contest of mine ended up as a push, where the line was -16, and the Magic miraculously pulled off a push. So everyone who picked keeps their record at 0-0.

Tonight's game, however WILL have an outcome (since the spread is 12.5). Bobcats amidst a trade, the Magic getting Rashard back, at home, what do you think will happen?

I'm gonna go with Bobcats +12.5, but of course, I'm assuming the Magic will win the game straight up.

Okay, so the first game of this little contest of mine ended up as a push, where the line was -16, and the Magic miraculously pulled off a push. So everyone who picked keeps their record at 0-0.

Tonight's game, however WILL have an outcome (since the spread is 12.5). Bobcats amidst a trade, the Magic getting Rashard back, at home, what do you think will happen?

I'm gonna go with Bobcats +12.5, but of course, I'm assuming the Magic will win the game straight up.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by orlandomagicin09:

hopefully stephen jackson doesn't play....he always kills us.....i'm guessing he won't

Wrong team.

Idiot. He got traded to the Bobcats. Gosh.