Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

BRANDON FREAKING JENNINGS!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

He was starting to fade until this game, I still wouldn't take him on my team. He is way too much of a head case. He's like Mo Williams with talent. When the dust settles Evans will be a better player than Jennings.

fading???

he's now played in 7 games

points assists rebounds in those 7 games:

55, 5, 5

32, 9, 4

17, 3, 4

9, 3, 6

25, 4, 1

24, 3, 2

17, 9, 9

those are all star numbers my friend

his team is #1 in its division right now too.

Evans is good in his own right, but jennings is the better player.

EDIT: also what makes him a headcase? By going to europe it provided him a learning experience to be a good teammate.

Evans played for the squid in memphis where im not sure he learned the same values.

His average was going down, it was either 25 and 5 or 20 and 5 and it was going down until tonight.

He is a head case, and I would never take him on my team. He thought he was too good for college (don't give me that grades excuse, they got Frank ****ing Gore into college). He goes to Europe and SUCKS. Maybe it made him grow up, I don't know, we'll see over the years, I hope Europe humbled him. If you look at the stats, Jennings is better NOW. But when the dust settles Evans will be better, he is raw now but he abuses people with his size, when he gets a better shot he is going to be special.

I have the package, I watch more basketball than anyone I know (I watched Clipper/Wolves the other night, I like roundball that much). My friends in real life I have one who's opinion I respect, other than that I have to talk with you guys. Back to my point, I have watched both Jennings and Evans multiple times, Evans is a STUD.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

He was starting to fade until this game, I still wouldn't take him on my team. He is way too much of a head case. He's like Mo Williams with talent. When the dust settles Evans will be a better player than Jennings.

fading???

he's now played in 7 games

points assists rebounds in those 7 games:

55, 5, 5

32, 9, 4

17, 3, 4

9, 3, 6

25, 4, 1

24, 3, 2

17, 9, 9

those are all star numbers my friend

his team is #1 in its division right now too.

Evans is good in his own right, but jennings is the better player.

EDIT: also what makes him a headcase? By going to europe it provided him a learning experience to be a good teammate.

Evans played for the squid in memphis where im not sure he learned the same values.

His average was going down, it was either 25 and 5 or 20 and 5 and it was going down until tonight.

He is a head case, and I would never take him on my team. He thought he was too good for college (don't give me that grades excuse, they got Frank ****ing Gore into college). He goes to Europe and SUCKS. Maybe it made him grow up, I don't know, we'll see over the years, I hope Europe humbled him. If you look at the stats, Jennings is better NOW. But when the dust settles Evans will be better, he is raw now but he abuses people with his size, when he gets a better shot he is going to be special.

I have the package, I watch more basketball than anyone I know (I watched Clipper/Wolves the other night, I like roundball that much). My friends in real life I have one who's opinion I respect, other than that I have to talk with you guys. Back to my point, I have watched both Jennings and Evans multiple times, Evans is a STUD.

your entire middle paragraph is unsubstantiated. He did well in europe. He displayed alot of mental toughness going completely out of his element and playing in what really is a bad environment. You dont get payed on time over there and no playtime is guaranteed. He didn't suck.

how did he think he was too good for college? He committed to Arizona, Arizona's coach retired, he either couldn't qualify (which happens a lot) or didn't want to jump late to another team (i don't know enough about it). If not going to college makes him a headcase then we'll we have two chemistry killers on our team and need to trade Lewis and Howard immediately.

and once again, if you look at every game he's played (7) he's scored in double figures in 6 games and scored over 20 4 times including one 32 point effort to go along with tonights 55 pointer.

i dont see how evans can top that unless jennings regresses completely.

If the college rule had been in place, Howard and Lewis would have both gone. Lance Stephenson got into Cincy, they can get anyone into college. If you're going to poo poo on college, you better back it up and he didn't. Also, he played here (Fort Myers) in the City of Palms Classic, dude is a show boat. He's talented, but I wouldn't take him if I was a coach.

quote:

If the college rule had been in place, Howard and Lewis would have both gone. Lance Stephenson got into Cincy, they can get anyone into college. If you're going to poo poo on college, you better back it up and he didn't. Also, he played here (Fort Myers) in the City of Palms Classic, dude is a show boat. He's talented, but I wouldn't take him if I was a coach.

they can get anyone into college (if you dont get caught cheating). He could have played in your own backyard, it doesn't change that I've never read anything that says he's anything other than a great teammate. Dude can show boat all he wants, his team is winning, his teammates (for all i know) are happy with him, basketball is about entertainment. As long as he wins them games and doesn't cause problems in the locker room then the **** carved into his hair, the knee socks and other flair, and showmanship aren't negatives.

Well I guess there are 3 geniuses here. I picked BOTH Tyreke Evans and Brandon Jennings up off of waivers during the first week! As well as Marc Gasol AND Jason Thompson! icon_biggrin.gif

Anthony Randolph is a major disappointment

Probably my biggest fantasy blunder going in to fantasy was paying attention to his story all summer long (NBA TV), having him somewhat on my fantasy radar, but then never pulling the trigger on drafting him or picking him up. Second biggest blunder was trusting Don Nelson to give Anthony Randolph MINUTES.

Instead I'll have to settle on being right about Andrea Bargnani, Andrei Kirilenko's semi-fantasy resurgence, Channing Frye, Roy Hibbert, and giving Loul Deng a "second chance of even being owned by me ever again," in this case in Magic M.B. League #2.

But yeah, I definitely feel like I had the right idea but missed one on Jennings and feel like he's mostly for real. I didn't know who the blue hell Tyreke Evans was before the season started, LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Probably my biggest fantasy blunder going in to fantasy was paying attention to his story all summer long (NBA TV), having him somewhat on my fantasy radar, but then never pulling the trigger on drafting him or picking him up. Second biggest blunder was trusting Don Nelson to give Anthony Randolph MINUTES.

Instead I'll have to settle on being right about Andrea Bargnani, Andrei Kirilenko's semi-fantasy resurgence, Channing Frye, Roy Hibbert, and giving Loul Deng a "second chance of even being owned by me ever again," in this case in Magic M.B. League #2.

But yeah, I definitely feel like I had the right idea but missed one on Jennings and feel like he's mostly for real. I didn't know who the blue hell Tyreke Evans was before the season started, LOL.

lol this is why you must watch euroball, college ball AND have an eye for talent and how it would translate to the NBA game.