Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

BRANDON FREAKING JENNINGS!!!!

He was starting to fade until this game, I still wouldn't take him on my team. He is way too much of a head case. He's like Mo Williams with talent. When the dust settles Evans will be a better player than Jennings.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

He was starting to fade until this game, I still wouldn't take him on my team. He is way too much of a head case. He's like Mo Williams with talent. When the dust settles Evans will be a better player than Jennings.

fading???

he's now played in 7 games

points assists rebounds in those 7 games:

55, 5, 5

32, 9, 4

17, 3, 4

9, 3, 6

25, 4, 1

24, 3, 2

17, 9, 9

those are all star numbers my friend

his team is #1 in its division right now too.

Evans is good in his own right, but jennings is the better player.

EDIT: also what makes him a headcase? By going to europe it provided him a learning experience to be a good teammate.

Evans played for the squid in memphis where im not sure he learned the same values.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

whoever had the foresight to draft him in their fantasy league is looking like a genius right now...

a genius named lewis4thewin

Lewis I guess there are two genius's here. As I took him in the last round in my fantasy league.

After his first game of his career was a triple-double and only oscar robertson ever had a triple double in there first career game in the NBA. I had a feeling he was going to be a good last pick.

I'll tell you what Trey Time I for one have not been dissapointed by him at all this year. If he wasn't playing for the bucks he'd be a lot more hyped up right now. He gets no exposure cause of freakin milwaukee. But I do agree with you on tyreke evans being better. That dud can ball.

Though you know this 55 point night will help. He'll have his 5 minute spot and make the top ten plays.

also, how many guys have scored over 50 points, much less 50 in their rookie year.

just a quick check, lebron has done it 8 times over his entire career so far (including playoffs). his first game 50+ game was march his 2nd year. his career high is 56.