quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Alston got a triple double I see

17pts

10rbs

10asts

Once again, Nelson is owned by another team's PG. Nelson better than Alston, Rondo or Mo Williams?

Meer might not have the all around game of Rondo, but is certainly the better offensive player as of now. Also better than Mo Williams and Alston, both of whom are completely inconsistent if you watched any of the playoffs last season or any portion of their respective careers for that matter. But even if Nelson isn't better than these players and is terrible as you believe him to be, please tell me what your incessant and moronic whining will accomplish because frankly you sound incredibly uninformed to be contributing to a basketball forum.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jwill#1:

I missed the game tonight gus can somebody tell me how my player played tonight?Thanks

Williams was awesome and on fire. Helped us to a victory- as Nelson was flat again.

Thats great I'll have to watch it on tivo.

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

quote:

quote:

17pts

10rbs

10asts

Once again, Nelson is owned by another team's PG. Nelson better than Alston, Rondo or Mo Williams?

Meer might not have the all around game of Rondo, but is certainly the better offensive player as of now. Also better than Mo Williams and Alston, both of whom are completely inconsistent if you watched any of the playoffs last season or any portion of their respective careers for that matter. But even if Nelson isn't better than these players and is terrible as you believe him to be, please tell me what your incessant and moronic whining will accomplish because frankly you sound incredibly uninformed to be contributing to a basketball forum.

Not everyone loves Nelson, so just get over it. BTW, I am not the only one that suggests that Nelson is not up to par. You do not seem so informed to me, so shut up.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

quote:

quote:

17pts

10rbs

10asts

Not everyone loves Nelson, so just get over it. BTW, I am not the only one that suggests that Nelson is not up to par. You do not seem so informed to me, so shut up.

Not being up to par doesn't necessitate your bashing of him in every recent thread and comparing him to worse PGs who have happened to have good games. If you watched any of last season, which I'm sure from your posts you didn't, you would know that Jameer was unquestionably our best player before his injury. He is the leader of this team and is still undoubtedly trying to work off the cobwebs from missing some 60 games of last season, as I'm sure you would be.

As for other people agreeing with you, I really couldn't care less because the real fans of this team and the NBA aren't the ones saying "ZOMG bench Nelson he sucks" or "*** is VC DOING!?! This guy really is a selfish nobody" or "We held the Nets to 30 points in the 2nd half, our defense is back!!!" Sure, Mo Williams went 9/9 in the first half the other night, but I defy you to find me another game in his career where he has shot 100% from the field in a half with 8 or more FGA. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut, which I'm sure is why you may be capable of occasionally uttering something that not completely stupid, although I have yet to see it.

well i can oly add to this thread the only thing on my mind and that is ........

to all the people who just said we lose or completly wrote us off before the game.

s t f u

yummmm apples taste great when they are not sour

You know I just read through this whole Game Thread from Page 3 on...

...and this is THE most obnoxious Game Thread I've ever read in my life. You'd think the Nets were beating us by 20+.

(Nearly) everyone needs some chill pills. Seriously.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

You know I just read through this whole Game Thread from Page 3 on...

...and this is THE most obnoxious Game Thread I've ever read in my life. You'd think the Nets were beating us by 20+.

(Nearly) everyone needs some chill pills. Seriously.

dam sky you were brave i looked at the box score and read from pg 16 i thought that would be safe but i was wrong.