Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

It's time to hit the panic button!

While their defence did not look good again....on offense it was like the Oklahoma City game-----they could not hit wide open shots.....Magic would miss simple shots, while Cleveland ran the other way and made their jump shots. If you can't make open shots, you don't score and will not win.

quote:

You mean the same thing that has been said about VC his entire career (who has a much larger playoff portfolio to pull from), and who we are now acting as if he will be guaranteed to push us over the edge?

What the **** are you talking about? I would rather have VC anyday in the playoffs over Moe Williams, because he will deliver.

quote:
Originally posted by the anchovie:

Way to Soon! You don't hit the panic button with less than 10 games played, a 6 & 3 record, and missing 2 good player (one a All Star).

You hit the we've got to play aggressive button.

If the Magic would have played the whole game like the last 4 mins it would have been a win.

+ 1000000000

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan 4 Life:

This deserved it's own thread.

We just look horrible out there. We're playing with no heart. Not just this game, but every game.

What's with Carter's game? Does all he do is sit on the 3 point line? What happened to him dominating?

I can't wait until Lewis gets back. Hopefully he can light a fire under their butts.

All I can do is lol at this..Wow really? 8 games into the seanson..

GO MAGIC!!!!

+1 Are you kidding me? At least wait till we're healthy and like 20 game under 500. This team is good and will become very good. We just need our leader to forget about the refs, become a leader and to stop sulking and quitting on his team. there is a great thread on this on RealGM.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/v...ic.php?f=25&t=957878

quote:
Originally posted by BakoMagic:

some of u guys need to relax. players have bad games.

I don't know how u guys survived last years dramatic playoff run.

HAHA!!! I was really pissed off or really happy.. no in between.

I miss it...

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:

You mean the same thing that has been said about VC his entire career (who has a much larger playoff portfolio to pull from), and who we are now acting as if he will be guaranteed to push us over the edge?

What the **** are you talking about? I would rather have VC anyday in the playoffs over Moe Williams, because he will deliver.

I would take Mo Williams over Nelson in a heartbeat. He made Nelson look like a girl scout.

I'd take Mac Man over you in a heartbeat.

Agreed it is way too early to press a "panic button" although i am starting to panic when i see Dwight, will the guy ever develop any different post moves, a mid-range jumper, or make some ****n FT's?

I was hoping this would be the year, but still everytime i see him put the ball on the floor it ends badly.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by robotmaster:

quote:

I would take Mo Williams over Nelson in a heartbeat. He made Nelson look like a girl scout.

I'd take Mac Man over you in a heartbeat.

smile_creaturedance.gif

quote:

The sad part is that you're completely serious.

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

quote:

The sad part is that you're completely serious.

He is a fool. Nelson is the man, he needs to just needs to dust off his game a bit.