Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

OFFICIAL Game Thread: cLEAVEland LeBrons @ Orlando Magic - 11/11/09 8:00pm EST

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

Chill out, it was a good game, we needed that win and believe me, we are enjoying it. Gotta tell you though, I've never seen any player whine as much as Dwight, he whines even when he gets a foul called.

Well, you gotta admit, for the most dominant big man in the NBA, he gets a ton of ticky tacky fouls called every single game. Plus he gets hammered almost every time he gets the ball. It's gotta be as frustrating to him as it is for the fans, when he can get 2 ticky tack fouls called in teh first 2 minutes of the game and have to sit on the bench.

quote:

Nah Lebron don't complain nearly as much as dwight.

Probably because he gets away with some stuff, and Dwight doesn't. How many times has LeBron had to sit on the bench for 18 minutes of the first half?

quote:

Nah Lebron don't complain nearly as much as dwight.

Last year, regular season, when Tech foul was called on James, he nearly started crying. James just storms off the floor when something does not go his way.

quote:

lol is that all you magic fans rely on is the past???? that was last year. move on we have, remember last night?

I prefer not to think about James at all. He makes me sick to my stomach. Season is still early. One game, 3 to go.

quote:

lol is that all you magic fans rely on is the past???? that was last year. move on we have, remember last night?

I'd like to give more merit to the Eastern Conference Finals than an early November regular season game. Especially when our team isn't even at full force.