Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan Since 1987

Carter will play tonight!!!!

Seriously: gamethread.

I don't care how big any of your e-penises are. But we have a gamethread specifically so people don't clutter the board with a new thread about every game related thought they have/thing that happens.

Read the TOS. It's right there.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan Since 1987:

If it goes in the game thread people might not look in there and read it. Carter coming back to play tonight is worthy of its own thread because its breaking news.

Read the TOS. The board rules don't stop applying just because you want them to.

Also, the game starts in like 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure people would realize Carter was playing if/when he actually started playing.

Sidenote: Your username is laughably stupid. You were a Magic fan 2 years before the team existed. Wow.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

If it goes in the game thread people might not look in there and read it. Carter coming back to play tonight is worthy of its own thread because its breaking news.

Read the TOS. The board rules don't stop applying just because you want them to.

Also, the game starts in like 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure people would realize Carter was playing if/when he actually started playing.

Sidenote: Your username is laughably stupid. You were a Magic fan 2 years before the team existed. Wow.

Because the threads you used to post about how your day was and how you felt were much better right? Your a joke and a moron that thinks he can roam he boards and say whatever he wants well GTH. And about my username you clearly wouldnt understand so how about you just stay quiet because your clearly just wasting my time now.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Because the threads you used to post about how your day was and how you felt were much better right? Your a joke and a moron that thinks he can roam he boards and say whatever he wants well GTH. And about my username you clearly wouldnt understand so how about you just stay quiet because your clearly just wasting my time now.

Remind me which threads I wrote about how my day was and how I felt. I don't seem to remember those.

And I'll ask nicely: Please, my gentle snowflake, explain to me how you were a fan of something years before it existed. I'm ever so curious.

He probably meant he was a Magic fan at birth even though the Magic didn't even exist. In other words: "I was born a Magic fan"

quote:

I'm sorry. I didn't realize forward moving Time was a flexible concept.

In that case, I've been a fan of Burn Notice since 1953.

I really like the notion that I'm the stupid one for insisting we actually obey reality.

If we've learned nothing else from this board, it's that facts hold absolutely no importance whatsoever.

It's like when someone says "conversate" and you tell them that isn't a word. You can tell them they should say "converse" instead, but they'll refuse because "converse" just sounds stupid.