Sign in to follow this  
bayoyin

Shaq ready for Howard, Magic

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

I don't understand magic fans. I saw something and you all take it offensive. I said nothing bad and your here bashing me.

Well you know its all fans really, we all take up sides, some more than others...

However Shaq touches a soft spot for us Orlando fans... He was not only the only ALL-Star to straight up leave his drafted team, but he also put down the city as he rolled out of town.

Something about Orlando being a dried up pond.... and this and that....

So most "Orlando" people have taken direct aim at the 7'1 300lbs P.O.S (again its the soft spot)...

We cant stand him, or any team he plays for...

We relish the fact that he will never win a ring again....

We love the fact that his days of torturing us with other teams are finally over....

We cheer when Shaq opens his big mouth and says things in attempt to stay relevant, we all know how he thirsts for Drama.

So... yeah.. cant speak for all.. but I despise him...

I cant take anything away from him as a player, he has earned his spot of great Centers..

But other than that, he can go F himself...

Its understandable to hate on him, we hate boozer but not that much. You never know if he will win another ring, I mean he does play with Lebron, it's a long season. Playoffs is what really counts. You guys proved last year that 1st and 2nd seed means nothing if you can win on the road.

quote:

I don't understand magic fans. I saw something and you all take it offensive. I said nothing bad and your here bashing me.

Look man we already feel bad for you. We have been through losing a superstar once and know how long it takes to recover from it. This season is already starting off rocky for your team. Shaq is going to be in LBJ's ear about a lot of things when LBJ has questions. If Shaq does not get an extension you can bet he will be doing all he can in the off season to get LBJ to change teams. One thing about Shaq is he holds a vendetta for all organizations "HE" perceives that has done him wrong. If the Cavs bid him good by after this season or low ball him on an offer, you can bet he will be pushing LBJ to go somewhere else. It is what Shaq does. He plays somewhere then trashes the team, city and players when he leaves.

All of us Magic fans feel sorry for your inevitability. LBJ is as good as gone to the Nets. Unfortunately that is bad news for the entire league because the Nets team looks pretty stacked for many years at all the important positions.

quote:

Its understandable to hate on him, we hate boozer but not that much. You never know if he will win another ring, I mean he does play with Lebron, it's a long season. Playoffs is what really counts. You guys proved last year that 1st and 2nd seed means nothing if you can win on the road.

What we proved last year is your team was over rated no matter the record.

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

quote:

seriously there is no need to bash me. I can sit here and say that you proved in the finals that your shooting against us in the ECF was a fluke. Be a true basketball fan and quit bashin everything I say especially when what i say is true. I complimented your team on being a good road team in my last post. I am not bashin.

quote:

Believe me... Shaq and Boozer are 2 different subjects...

Shaq trashed Orlando.... After all the love the city showed him...

You just dont trash a city and expect everything to be okay... we took a hit.. financially and reputation wise...

It tooks us many years to recover from it, which is great to see us back on the map...

So unless LBJ leaves while trashing Cleveland, then you really cant understand, where this dislike comes from...

Now for him winning another ring... I know he wont... Specially if Brown keeps playing Shaq and Z together the rest of the season.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

quote:

Shaq and Z together is bad idea especially on running teams, but it's rediculous to say you KNOW he won't win a ring. No one knows who will win in finals. Anything can happen. Nothing is guaranteed.

Believe me... Shaq and Boozer are 2 different subjects...

Shaq trashed Orlando.... After all the love the city showed him...

You just dont trash a city and expect everything to be okay... we took a hit.. financially and reputation wise...

It tooks us many years to recover from it, which is great to see us back on the map...

So unless LBJ leaves while trashing Cleveland, then you really cant understand, where this dislike comes from...

Now for him winning another ring... I know he wont... Specially if Brown keeps playing Shaq and Z together the rest of the season.

First, you will understand what the Shaq deal is like when LeBron leaves. You will understand the hate we have for Shaq because you will have it for LeBron. Or you'll follow him to his new team, either way.

Second, our shooting against the Cavs in the ECF wasn't a fluke, just like winning the season series wasn't a fluke, just like winning the season series the last three years wasn't a fluke. The Cavs were a one man team, and they still are.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Faux Hawk:

quote:

seriously there is no need to bash me. I can sit here and say that you proved in the finals that your shooting against us in the ECF was a fluke. Be a true basketball fan and quit bashin everything I say especially when what i say is true. I complimented your team on being a good road team in my last post. I am not bashin.

No what we proved in the finals is that the match up of big men was to the favor of the Lakers. Our shooting percentage only went down because of their ability to cover Dwight and out rebound us. Our offense depended on rebounding and open shot. The Lakers took both of those away from us. The Cavs on the other hand could not guard Dwight, Lewis or Turk because they were too short and too slow. We had wide open shots against the Cavs. Your big men, just like now were old and slow or were floppers. We exposed that LBJ cannot play 1 on 5 and that Mo Williams is nothing but a wanna be. It really is that simple.

However, we could still sit here and say the Finals could have just as easily gone our way based on two plays at the end of the game. The Layup missed by Lee and the closeout Jameer did not do on Fisher. But the Lakers won and that is that. No crying from us.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Well at looking at everything thus far and how teams are playing...

Shaq and Z together is bad idea especially on running teams, but it's rediculous to say you KNOW he won't win a ring. No one knows who will win in finals. Anything can happen. Nothing is guaranteed.

Your right nothing is guaranteed. Injuries can happen, a trade could take place, etc.

But look at the teams "right now", you can get an idea of what is happening.

Orlando - Right now we cant stay healthy, still havent played with our Starting lineup.. and that wont happen until Nov 16th.

Boston - Playing great, but can they keep it going for another 70+ games

Cleveland - Shaq currently hasnt done anything to help you win games, it is still the Lebron offense. Z looks horrible coming off the bench. Your 2 signings are average talent that hasnt found a home in the NBA, and they are playing like it. Mike Brown using Z and Shaq together on the same floor speaks volumes, one it says you need help on the boards, two is says he doesnt really have a solution for the boards. Lebron = Cav's.... He has been carrying this team since he was drafted.... Eventually it will get to him...

There are other teams better than the Cav's and the Magic as of right now... While the Magic have room to get "WAY" better, because we are just missing people, that will come back... the Cav's dont have much room to help their situation...