Sign in to follow this  
Sir Raven

Will Ryan be ok?

yea I was wondering the samething. anyone out there with some updates on him?

I got home from work late, read the re-cap and seen he left the game with a sprained ankle. I wanna know how severe were talking here. Hopefully it's something he just needs to walk off for a couple days.

better to get the injury bug out of the way in the early part of the season rather than later on when the games matter more.. i do hear bad ankle sprains may cause the foot to have to get amputated, but lets all pray for Ryan... I love Ryan Anderson.. and I want you to love him too!

It didnt look bad, Carters looked 10 times worse, and anderson walked off too!

Maybe its just precautionary (being at home helps too) just because they have already dealt with Carter on this.

Also makes you wonder why Linton Johnson the third was waived? we really need another player. Should have gone after Ime Udoka

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

Maybe its just precautionary (being at home helps too) just because they have already dealt with Carter on this.

Carters definitely did not look worse. He limped off the court, and I really hope I'm wrong when I say this will not be good news.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

Carters definitely did not look worse. He limped off the court, and I really hope I'm wrong when I say this will not be good news.

Do you how he got injuried? Was it one of those Piston thugs? I could not tell on TV