Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

I think Redick will become the starting SG this season.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

How in the blue hell does this thread have nearly 1500 views?

It has "Redick" in the title. That's all you need.

I bet someone could start a meaningless thread that only had JJ's name in the title but didn't say anything about him at all and it would still get tons of views.

I tried that, but it was locked within a half of a second. I swear.

Tim Lincecum should have bought his drugs here. Whoever thinks that JJ should start over a healthy VC must have gotten their hands on some potent s***. With that said, JJ is gonna make some great trade bait playing at this level.

JJ was frustrated in last night's game getting into foul trouble...but who can blame him. Two T's in one week. Last night he and Rodney Stuckey were jawing at each other. The target on his back and the swagger has returned. I'd be pisssed off too...this pic says it all.

50350643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

JJ was frustrated in last night's game getting into foul trouble...but who can blame him. Two T's in one week. Last night he and Rodney Stuckey were jawing at each other. The target on his back and the swagger has returned. I'd be pisssed off too...this pic says it all.

50350643.jpg

Great picture. Those photographers under the basket are unbelieveable.

And as to the 1500 views, I think any JJ post is kind of like a car wreck or plane crash. Everyone wants to watch it it and but few want to be in it. Too much potential for trauma.

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

quote:

50350643.jpg

And as to the 1500 views, I think any JJ post is kind of like a car wreck or plane crash. Everyone wants to watch it it and but few want to be in it. Too much potential for trauma.

Yes this is so true he has had so many loyal followers after his college success. I am suprised they still had faith after the seasons he spent riding the pine. All said and done he is playing well right now.

quote:

quote:

50350643.jpg

After second glance that photo looks fake. Look below his ear to the left. If its not fake it sure looks weird.

quote:
Originally posted by the anchovie:

quote:

quote:

50350643.jpg

After second glance that photo looks fake. Look below his ear to the left. If its not fake it sure looks weird.

It came from the Orlando Sentinel..I saw one on Yahoo that was taken just seconds before this one and the hand was directed towards his face.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by the anchovie:

quote:

quote:

50350643.jpg

It came from the Orlando Sentinel..I saw one on Yahoo that was taken just seconds before this one and the hand was directed towards his face.

Look at this part of the picture. Its like his skin on his face is moving. Weird. So thats why the increase in production. Its not JJ its an alien. lol