Sign in to follow this  
gporter

OS Article with my Video

So I got a call from my friend telling me that the Orlando Sentinel published an article with my video from last night. Pretty crazy when I thought about it at first...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c...is-indeed-human.html

quote:
Let's just say that was a polite description. Here is a link to the video clip I found on YouTube. Warning, Dwight's language even made former Magic coach and current TV analyst Matt Guokas turn his head, so don't click on the link if you are easily offended by crude language.

So I got a call from my friend telling me that the Orlando Sentinel published an article with my video from last night. Pretty crazy when I thought about it at first...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.c...is-indeed-human.html

quote:
Let's just say that was a polite description. Here is a link to the video clip I found on YouTube. Warning, Dwight's language even made former Magic coach and current TV analyst Matt Guokas turn his head, so don't click on the link if you are easily offended by crude language.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

You've made it. Time to collect that internet money.

I am not stupid man. Why the low blows? I said my peace to Jackie, and I never intended to collect internet money. I simply work from 2:30pm to 11:30pm, so I started by recording the games for myself, and it turned into me making highlight reels for the Magic fans.

If what I was doing was for money, I wouldn't already be working 45-50 hour per week.

edit: theinternetisseriousbusiness.com

Hey to all of those that made fun of me for not picking up sarcasm, yes... I deserved that.