Sign in to follow this  
ChevyBallinHot

Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Orlando Magic 11/4/09 7:00 PM EST

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

I dont understand how Anderson can flip the switch and do a complete 180 from last night, hes having a great shooting/hustle game

he's not just jacking up 3's. he's working inside and getting points off of offensive rebounds which i love seeing.

quote:
Originally posted by Randyc87:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Money. The NBA still wants to favor the stars because they're the ones putting on a show and getting more people to watch the games/buy tickets/merch and etc. If the stars start to get frustrated over fouls and calls and etc, their production would lower, and consequently so would the "fans".

It's a marketing technique. A really sleazy one. I hate it, but that's how this country is run.

Oh I know why, but why as fans do we just accept this?

Hard to say for everyone else, but just like everything else, most people are apathetic about these things. Either that or they're "happy" with just that. Most "fans" are hardly ever that strong about these things. TWO THREES IN A ROW GO MAGIC

Anyways, most people are just flat out lazy or don't care enough to go riot, protest, and etc, especially when it comes to basketball. Not only that but those corporate bosses have so much more power than your mere TV viewer it would be hard to get much going. You can try to get through the media but how much money do you think the NBA has invested on ESPN and the likes?

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

I dont understand how Anderson can flip the switch and do a complete 180 from last night, hes having a great shooting/hustle game

+1

So much for the whole "consistency" thing

3 things real quick

1. Dwight, stop crying about every call and the referees will respect you more.

2. Ryan Anderson, don't stop playing the way you are. You are the real deal.

3. Nice Signature Drain-O, I appreciate the 3 minutes it took to load that on my computer.