Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Detroit Pistons 11/3/09

I'm not gonna lie, I have been one of the biggest Bass fans for a long while, since he started to come on with Dallas and show his skill set...I had wanted Bass on the club for about 2-3 seasons prior to us actually landing him...The day we signed him, I became extremely happy for a multitude of reasons, one of which was the notion of Bass playing up against Maxiell...God I hope it gets physical and Bass makes Max look foolish...

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

I'm not gonna lie, I have been one of the biggest Bass fans for a long while, since he started to come on with Dallas and show his skill set...I had wanted Bass on the club for about 2-3 seasons prior to us actually landing him...The day we signed him, I became extremely happy for a multitude of reasons, one of which was the notion of Bass playing up against Maxiell...God I hope it gets physical and Bass makes Max look foolish...

Bass against Maxiel would be like a Kodiack Grizzly versus a Polar bear.

Originally posted by Stock:

I think VC and MP will play! Most of all: I so wish we could break that "Detroit-curse"!!

Our fourth win will be: 107-91

I would like Magic to break the curse too. I am no sure if VC and Peaches will play though. We did a decent job with Raptors, hopefully we can repeat with the Pistons.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

ummmm ***! i was supposed to make this thread... icon_mad.gif

Dude i didn't even know. If you want to go ahead and ask the mods to close it and its all yours. I don't know the rules on game threads.

alright let's all calm down! no need to close this since it's already made. it's not even that big of a deal. i was just looking forward to making my first game thread. i'll have to wait till our next detroit game on the 6th. and just for future reference, you can sign up here.

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...91029871/m/544108355

M4G1C thanks for being cool about this. We'll let it run because its already up. Now you know what you need to beat for the next one in a few days...Go Magic