Sign in to follow this  
6ersRule!

Official Gamethread: 76ers @ Magic. 10/28/09.

for those who do not know, you can get NBA leaguepass for free until november 3rd. i just signed up and you don't need to enter credit card information or anything. just need your basic info and you're automatically signed up.

I just signed up for League Pass and I changed the date on my computer to tomorrow so I could watch the game on replay... we won 105 to 87 and Vince had 29 points and a wicked windmill in the third quarter after a full court pass from Meer.

Bass was solid but Barnes was the key, being the annoying defender that he can be.

Sixers made a strong push in the fourth but it lasted only 3 minutes though they cut our lead down to 10, we got it back up thanks to a solid benchwork.

Dwight was Dwight. 22 points, 14 rebounds, 3 blocks and 98 smiles.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

I just signed up for League Pass and I changed the date on my computer to tomorrow so I could watch the game on replay... we won 105 to 87 and Vince had 29 points and a wicked windmill in the third quarter after a full court pass from Meer.

Bass was solid but Barnes was the key, being the annoying defender that he can be.

Sixers made a strong push in the fourth but it lasted only 3 minutes though they cut our lead down to 10, we got it back up thanks to a solid benchwork.

nice lol +1

quote:

How many high fives did Redick get?

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:

How many high fives did Redick get?

9 but the stats only show 8. They didn't count a "misplaced" five from Warlock. Marcin however has 1 "B1tchslap" on his statline.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

We lose.

Philly 103

Orl - 98

I agree. At least you all aren't homers here. Without Rashanda Lewis you wont be up to par the the revived 76ers!

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

quote:

We lose.

Philly 103

Orl - 98

I agree. At least you all aren't homers here. Without Rashanda Lewis you wont be up to par the the revived 76ers!

Sorry yo, but you can't call us homers since you are on a Magic forum and you being one of the biggest homers to ever log on to this website.

I actually have your Dalembert = Howard quote printed out and pinned to my wall here.

I laugh at it every day. Thanks!

That would actually be epic. Only one bucket. A three from JJ, of all.

Everyone on the roster would be waived, including Rashard for not spinning the excersise bike fast enough.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

ehh ill use sopcast then, Yesterday they kept blocking every game on justin tv , it was kinda gay

they have gotton patehetic lately

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

quote:

We lose.

Philly 103

Orl - 98

get ****ed