Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Foyle Has Surgery

well i hope he can hobble into the locker room and be there, someone as smart and as collective as him should be in there for the other players, i didn't expect to see him other than in a suit much either way this year.

hope he gets better quick either way.

And this is the point where the bus must stop and let people off.

I get it.... Otis has ties to Golden State... Adonal Foyle has ties to GS.... and Otis wants to see Adonal get a ring... becuase Adonal isnt going to get another chance on any other team... awesome...

But at what point to we get cut the cord and actually pick up someone who can be useful besides sporting the latest fall suit fashion...

There are plenty of young Big's who are just as good as Adonal at sitting on the bench in a suit not playing...

Heck just pay me to do it and I will gladly sit there with pride and even cheer and give free high fives to all the players who actually play the game...

I mean is Adonal even worth the money he is getting paid.... not too sound bitter... but if this were my team, I would have people who can actually play and contribute to the team, not contribute to Men's Warehouse.

Put it this way barnettej,

We are going to be 81-0, with Dwight and Gortat both sitting resting for the playoffs. Everybody is going to want to get that last win to become the only undefeated team ever, however, SVG doesn't give a crap bout no records!

In comes Foyle, who provides us with his 1 game of brilliance (typically 8 pts (3 putbacks and 1 crazy looking hook shot), 10 rebounds, and 4 blocks). We win by 2 due to one of those crazy putbacks in the last 5 seconds.

Now ask yourself how important Mr. Foyle is to us. Do you really want to blow our perfect record?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

We are going to be 81-0, with Dwight and Gortat both sitting resting for the playoffs. Everybody is going to want to get that last win to become the only undefeated team ever, however, SVG doesn't give a crap bout no records!

In comes Foyle, who provides us with his 1 game of brilliance (typically 8 pts (3 putbacks and 1 crazy looking hook shot), 10 rebounds, and 4 blocks). We win by 2 due to one of those crazy putbacks in the last 5 seconds.

Now ask yourself how important Mr. Foyle is to us. Do you really want to blow our perfect record?

Ya know, I hear this team is good enough to win 80...

quote:

Your Right JC.... what was I thinking... I mean the ultimate goal of any NBA team is that perfect 82-0 record...

Please forgive me Adonal, I now see where the benefit of being tall and having a heart beat, comes into play...

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:

Ya know, I hear this team is good enough to win 80...

*Peter Griffin Voice*

"That's what SHE said!

*laughter and applause*