Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

Paranormal Activity

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

Well considering I might be moving into a house that someone died in a couple years ago, I won't be seeing this movie anytime soon.

Hopefully showing a healthy amount of a respect will keep me safe.

If that were truly a factor, I would have been dismembered by poltergeists long ago.

I met the guy's from Ghost Hunter's the other day at Universal Halloween Horror Nights. I wanted to ask them how much of what's going on is just for TV. Though I believe that ghosts are around, more than half of the time on that show it's just OH S&IT Did you see that. Oh Something just pulled my arm down, or something touched me. LOL Did you feel that breeze, and they are standing by a window.

quote:
Originally posted by Fatih Swank:

I met the guy's from Ghost Hunter's the other day at Universal Halloween Horror Nights. I wanted to ask them how much of what's going on is just for TV. Though I believe that ghosts are around, more than half of the time on that show it's just OH S&IT Did you see that. Oh Something just pulled my arm down, or something touched me. LOL Did you feel that breeze, and they are standing by a window.

That show sucks. I can't believe it's still running this long. Every episode you never see a ghost at all. Pisses me off every time I watched that show. All that equipment and can find nothing. Plumbers by day, Ghost Hunters by night, waste of time to watch this show.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

quote:
Originally posted by Fatih Swank:

That show sucks. I can't believe it's still running this long. Every episode you never see a ghost at all. Pisses me off every time I watched that show. All that equipment and can find nothing. Plumbers by day, Ghost Hunters by night, waste of time to watch this show.

LOL I think it's funny when they get a call about investigating somewhere while doing their plumbing thing. I guess hunting ghosts isn't a lucrative career.

Seen the movie and wasn't as scared as some of you were. But it was just interesting to watch. Like the part when Katie gets out of bed and just stands there and stares at Micah for over 2 hours. That was crazy. Or when she got pulled out of bed while sleeping and dragged down the hallway. Then the door slams in front of Micah.

This movie dragged a lot but the ending pissed me off. So once again Katie gets out of bed and just stares at Micah for 2-3 hours while he's sleeping the entire time, then she walks out of the room. Next thing you know you here her screaming and that awakes Micah so he runs down stairs to check on Katie. Then she comes back in the room with a kitchen knife and blood on her shirt. Camera that their using the entire movie is still on and rolling. Now its 6 am and she just sits on the floor rocking until her friend comes to check on them around 9:20pm.

Katie is still sitting there all day rocking(possessed). Then you hear her friend scream but you never see her. Then the screaming stops. Don't hear from Micah either. But Katie is just sitting there rocking until the police shows up. She walks towards them and they notice a knife in her hands so the react by shooting her and that's how the movie ended.

Wasn't scary but just interesting to watch if bored. The ending I didn't like and didn't understand. I mean Katie comes back with blood on her shirt and a knife but no Micah so you have to assume she killed him. But how did the friend die that checked on her. Katie was upstairs the entire time. The friend was screaming from downstairs and then the screams stopped. Police shows up, finds a possessed Katie with the knife and shoots her. The End.

This movie was way over hyped. And the ending pissed me off. Hate to spoil this movie to some of you that want to see this movie but I might have saved you the time and money cause this is not all that. IMO

quote:

Seen the movie and wasn't as scared as some of you were. But it was just interesting to watch. Like the part when Katie gets out of bed and just stands there and stares at Micah for over 2 hours. That was crazy. Or when she got pulled out of bed while sleeping and dragged down the hallway. Then the door slams in front of Micah.

This movie dragged a lot but the ending pissed me off. So once again Katie gets out of bed and just stares at Micah for 2-3 hours while he's sleeping the entire time, then she walks out of the room. Next thing you know you here her screaming and that awakes Micah so he runs down stairs to check on Katie. Then she comes back in the room with a kitchen knife and blood on her shirt. Camera that their using the entire movie is still on and rolling. Now its 6 am and she just sits on the floor rocking until her friend comes to check on them around 9:20pm.

Katie is still sitting there all day rocking(possessed). Then you hear her friend scream but you never see her. Then the screaming stops. Don't hear from Micah either. But Katie is just sitting there rocking until the police shows up. She walks towards them and they notice a knife in her hands so the react by shooting her and that's how the movie ended.

Wasn't scary but just interesting to watch if bored. The ending I didn't like and didn't understand. I mean Katie comes back with blood on her shirt and a knife but no Micah so you have to assume she killed him. But how did the friend die that checked on her. Katie was upstairs the entire time. The friend was screaming from downstairs and then the screams stopped. Police shows up, finds a possessed Katie with the knife and shoots her. The End.

This movie was way over hyped. And the ending pissed me off. Hate to spoil this movie to some of you that want to see this movie but I might have saved you the time and money cause this is not all that. IMO

Spoiler Alert.

Um did we see a different ending?

in my movie she walks downstairs, screams, Micah runs downstairs, silence, loud footsteps, Micah gets thrown against the camera, Katie is moving like an animal, looks at the camera then attacks it (her face is distorted).

Text comes up on the screen saying that Micah was found dead a few days later and Katie's body has yet to be found.

quote:

Umm....Spoiler.

Oh I didn't know there were 3 different endings. Well the theater ending is the best one. The one I saw was terrible.