Obama wins Nobel peace Prize????

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Who's mad?

Not for nothing, Islam is my least favorite religion.

My least favorite religion is whatever the most recent one to bother me at my house while I was trying to watch the game was.

Seriously, I'm not going to go door to door trying to spread atheism because I think bothering strangers about religion is rude. Why not give me the same courtesy?

I just consider Islam to be the most violent religion, and those who are not violent are the most pretentious.

Jews are wonderful, in general. So humble, for the most part, and I've lucked out with the women.

that's wonderful

quote:
Originally posted by Fatih Swank:

What's the saying, "Throw a rock into a pack of dogs and the guilty one bark"? Maybe you should find 30 thing's wrong with each one of Bush's policies. The fact that you would go and try to find 30 thing's wrong says a lot. You are adding fuel to the fire by doing so. Remind me again if they ever did find anything they were looking for in Iraq, and if thing's are better. Think of all the American Soldiers that have died and for what reason? It's amazing how Bush has spent so much $ on this War and had so many American's die, yet Obama in less than a year has become a more horrible person. It seems people are trying to find any little thing wrong Obama does to make a big issue out of it so that all the crap Bush did goes away. What has Obama done wrong to be called a psychopath, I don

quote:

quote:

quote:

Who's mad?

My least favorite religion is whatever the most recent one to bother me at my house while I was trying to watch the game was.

Seriously, I'm not going to go door to door trying to spread atheism because I think bothering strangers about religion is rude. Why not give me the same courtesy?

I just consider Islam to be the most violent religion, and those who are not violent are the most pretentious.

See, I've had a similar experience, except with Catholics. Most Muslims I've met have ranked as some of the most pleasant, humble people I've known.

But I think the most important thing is that we can all agree that Mormons are crazy.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

But I think the most important thing is that we can all agree that Mormons are crazy.

Where has PEC been?

Mostly here, with the SN of "135+BPM".

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Who's mad?

See, I've had a similar experience, except with Catholics. Most Muslims I've met have ranked as some of the most pleasant, humble people I've known.

Of course, I'm only speaking in sweeping generalizations.

Scientologists have it on the Mormons for crazy.

quote:

Of course, I'm only speaking in sweeping generalizations.

Scientologists have it on the Mormons for crazy.

I like to pretend that Scientology is just a rather elaborate practical joke being played on society. The list of things they believe in range from the bizarre to the completely insane(although that's probably considered true of any religion by people unfamiliar with said religion's beliefs), and the stuff that Scientologists claim is true about L. Ron Hubbard are laughably ridiculous and easily disprovable by even basic fact checking.

And the lengths to which they go to protect themselves are ridiculous. Man, I love Scientology.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

What's the saying, "Throw a rock into a pack of dogs and the guilty one bark"? Maybe you should find 30 thing's wrong with each one of Bush's policies. The fact that you would go and try to find 30 thing's wrong says a lot. You are adding fuel to the fire by doing so. Remind me again if they ever did find anything they were looking for in Iraq, and if thing's are better. Think of all the American Soldiers that have died and for what reason? It's amazing how Bush has spent so much $ on this War and had so many American's die, yet Obama in less than a year has become a more horrible person. It seems people are trying to find any little thing wrong Obama does to make a big issue out of it so that all the crap Bush did goes away. What has Obama done wrong to be called a psychopath, I don

You'll notice that your criticism of Bush hasn't been followed by claims of racism against you.

And yes, I absolutely would/could find 30 things wrong with each of Bush's policies. That's the nature of developing an informed opinion.

Also, please explain what exactly you feel Obama has done/plans to do to "fix the crap Bush put us in". But first, please clarify what "crap Bush put us in".

Deficit - multiplied by infinity in 9 short months

War on terror - muddled and mired in indecision

Gay Rights - Homosexuals deftly critical of Obama

Economy - still faltering at an alarming rate

Personal Freedoms - restricted further

Administration Transparency - more cloudy than ever

Trimming budget spending- more expansive than ever

Health Care - disapproval grows more with each passing day

Did I miss anything?

I apologize because you are right. The current economic situation is fine. Fox News was right when they called Obama racist. Since I am mixed I pick which day I want to be anti white or anti black against my other half. The economy has been bad only since Obama took office. LOL Screw you Obama for putting us in this hole the 9 months you have been in office. Overspending, trying to give gays equal rights. Why would you go and fix something that isn't broke.

What does this mean "You'll notice that your criticism of Bush hasn't been followed by claims of racism against you"? Really don't answer because I don't care. Claims that I am getting upset are funny. I already mentioned that it's funny getting people pissed and it's working on you so I'm doing a good job. LOL good job calling me out. Maybe you should get paid on being able to read people instead of doing it for free on the Orlando Magic Forum lol. Peace What am I feeling right now Doctor

I hate anyone that decides to use racism as a crutch. I particularly hate people that claim other people are racist simply because they don't agree with one's beliefs. I obviously had no clue what your race or religion were until you decided to tell me. Yet you still somehow managed to accuse me of racism. Now I'm supposed to believe that this is the first time you've accused someone of racism? You really decided that the best time to accuse someone of racism (on three separate occasions) is on a anonymous message board? Yeah, that's clearly a load of crap. I would bet a paycheck that this is a regular part of your daily life. Every time you don't get a raise, or you can't flag a taxi, or someone looks at you funny in the supermarket the first thing that pops into your head is they must be racist.

I'll say it again: I can't stand people like you. Its people like you that leads to everyone trying to walk around on egg shells because they are afraid of offending anyone. If people could learn to embrace the differences and laugh about them, there would be a lot more joy in this society. As it is, Kberto can't even call someone a Nazi Muslim in jest without kill joys like you getting their panties in a bunch. Oops, I may have just offended women and crossdressers.

LOL Calm down guy. I never said you were racist or that if you don't believe in my beliefs that you are racists, what are you talking about LOL. I haven't mentioned any names. Did I ever say the guy with Emory sn is racist. No Originally what I said that started all of this was that there are people who don't like Obama and it has nothing to do with his Party. It is because he is black, however I will make it clear that not everyone hates him because of his race, however there are people that don't because of race period. Do you remember what went on during his run for Presidency. At John McCain campaign speeches, there were people in the crowd who were saying hang Obama. I guess they want to hang all democrats white or black. It's all politics though wanting to have people hanged. There are racist people out there period. Not all white people are racist, not all black people are racist, but I bet you a paycheck that there are black people who don't like white people, and white people who don't like black people. I can also bet you that there are black people who voted for Obama simply because he was black not knowing anything he was promising during his Presidency just voted to have a black president. Can we agree on that at least that?