Sign in to follow this  
CaseyMullen928

Schmitz on the Magic (Poll)

I will not tell you how I voted otherwise I would get KKIILLLLEEED!

Brian if I had your job and wanted to keep it, I would have to do pretty much what you do (the sports section sells a lot of papers). Us Forum guys can say pretty much what we want and you need to keep the communications with the Orlando Magic open (otherwise that Orlando Sentinel blimp in the Amway Arena will have to come down).

Can we co-exist with you reporting Knappy with the FIRE BRIAN HILL shirts (took some balls on your part) and at the same time reporting that Otis thinks Brian is doing a good job, sure. Will the readers make up their own mind? I think so. Will us guys invite you and Brian Hill to a future tv game party? Probably not.

I happen to like the way he reports, I respect his opinion on the Maigc... What is it about his writing that those who voted no, dont like?>

Hang on.. where's the "Hell no" option again?

Sorry, I lost all respect for him after his uninformed opinion on the possibility of having Darko and VC in Magic uniforms come next training camp.

I say you give Brian Hill and I boxing gloves and see who wins - if he wins he stays Magic coach - if I win he retires. I will box on my knees so that we are the same height.

Brian Shmitz is the only sports writer standing up to the Magic. All the others are totally, blindly supportive of the Magic.