leissaK

NBA2K10 Team/Player Ratings released

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

Of course VaBch disagrees with everyone else.

Dude use your head, its not a disrespect to anyones game. The ratings are on a larger scale from 99-45 which they were not in the past. Its meant to make for more realistic play the rating has nothing to do with it. Dwight is an 89 and he is the best center in the game, so why would VC be rated higher than an 81? Its a scale and I know its difficult math but when you use your brain a 81 this year is like being a 87-90 last year. Its not like JJ is a 70 which would then make the ratings crap. Instead he is a 52, which maybe will allow you to understand.

Not to mention like I said before about being a cheeser but I'm sure you love playing with VC and having 20 dunks a game, that is what 2k is trying to get away from. Once again Durant is an 82 so an 81 for VC is right on. Not to mention 2k has an agreement from 82games.com and these ratings were made directly from offensive and defensive stats from last year, its the first year any basketball game has been this accurate. So yes, I would disagree with all the misinformed posts on this board with people talking about something they know nothing about.

You're obnoxious, you're ignorant, and a dumbass. It gets old that you must always think you are right and always disagree just to..idk get attention?

I didn't say anything bad about them lowering the ratings. I could care less if they dropped everyone's overall ratings. They messed up with a lot players overall ratings still. You're comparing the same few players.

Rondo is an 87. Dwight is an 89. Rashard is a 75. Blake Griffin who's never touched the court in the NBA is a 77. Stoudemire is an 82 while Pierce, Boozer are 84s. Durant is only an 82 while LeBron is a 96. Harris is an 86?

None of this adds up. Rondo is a top 9 player in the game. There's an 8 point gap from LeBron and the rest of the SFs, even though Camello is in that list. And 8 point gap is big now with the lowered ratings. Nowitzki is worse than Boozer.

A lot of these comparisons dont make much sense.

Don't just open you're mouth and think you're always right.

You think they just made a difference in scale, when in reality they changed everyones rank.

So Iggy was a 92 and Vince was a 92 last year at end, and now Iggy is an 84 and Vince is an 81.

Thug you know whats funny, VaBach was right on about you playing with Vince Carter. LMAO. You two must have played before. But I agree with both of you on this one. But this isn't going to stop all the cheesers. What 2k needs to do is figure out a way for cheesers to get called for 3 seconds more for camping under the basket for easy points. You can't really defend that on NBA 2k9. I hate that crap.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Of course VaBch disagrees with everyone else.

Dude use your head, its not a disrespect to anyones game. The ratings are on a larger scale from 99-45 which they were not in the past. Its meant to make for more realistic play the rating has nothing to do with it. Dwight is an 89 and he is the best center in the game, so why would VC be rated higher than an 81? Its a scale and I know its difficult math but when you use your brain a 81 this year is like being a 87-90 last year. Its not like JJ is a 70 which would then make the ratings crap. Instead he is a 52, which maybe will allow you to understand.

Not to mention like I said before about being a cheeser but I'm sure you love playing with VC and having 20 dunks a game, that is what 2k is trying to get away from. Once again Durant is an 82 so an 81 for VC is right on. Not to mention 2k has an agreement from 82games.com and these ratings were made directly from offensive and defensive stats from last year, its the first year any basketball game has been this accurate. So yes, I would disagree with all the misinformed posts on this board with people talking about something they know nothing about.

You're obnoxious, you're ignorant, and a dumbass. It gets old that you must always think you are right and always disagree just to..idk get attention?

I didn't say anything bad about them lowering the ratings. I could care less if they dropped everyone's overall ratings. They messed up with a lot players overall ratings still. You're comparing the same few players.

Rondo is an 87. Dwight is an 89. Rashard is a 75. Blake Griffin who's never touched the court in the NBA is a 77. Stoudemire is an 82 while Pierce, Boozer are 84s. Durant is only an 82 while LeBron is a 96. Harris is an 86?

None of this adds up. Rondo is a top 9 player in the game. There's an 8 point gap from LeBron and the rest of the SFs, even though Camello is in that list. And 8 point gap is big now with the lowered ratings. Nowitzki is worse than Boozer.

A lot of these comparisons dont make much sense.

Don't just open you're mouth and think you're always right.

You think they just made a difference in scale, when in reality they changed everyones rank.

So Iggy was a 92 and Vince was a 92 last year at end, and now Iggy is an 84 and Vince is an 81.

Thug you know whats funny, VaBach was right on about you playing with Vince Carter. LMAO. You two must have played before. But I agree with both of you on this one. But this isn't going to stop all the cheesers. What 2k needs to do is figure out a way for cheesers to get called for 3 seconds more for camping under the basket for easy points. You can't really defend that on NBA 2k9. I hate that crap.

No we never played but its not hard to figure out. I have played this game enough that any VC fan and numerous other players just run down the court and dunk the ball, its pitiful. Maybe now he will have to learn how to play real basketball, what a crazy thought.

As far as the 3 seconds hopefully it will be adjusted, I haven't seen anything on it though. But if you think about it in the NBA Dwight Howard is in the lane for more than 3 seconds all the time and it never gets called, its like holding in the NFL, you could call it on every play. I once saw a video that someone posted somewhere and it was Orlando vs the Knicks last year I think. The guy wanted to prove how many times Dwight was posted up in the lane and it was over 20 time he was in the paint for more than 4 seconds and it was called one time, Dwight is known throughout the league for this and numerous coaches have called him out for it. So if you think about it that way it is realistic for it not to be called.

quote:

No we never played but its not hard to figure out. I have played this game enough that any VC fan and numerous other players just run down the court and dunk the ball, its pitiful. Maybe now he will have to learn how to play real basketball, what a crazy thought.

As far as the 3 seconds hopefully it will be adjusted, I haven't seen anything on it though. But if you think about it in the NBA Dwight Howard is in the lane for more than 3 seconds all the time and it never gets called, its like holding in the NFL, you could call it on every play. I once saw a video that someone posted somewhere and it was Orlando vs the Knicks last year I think. The guy wanted to prove how many times Dwight was posted up in the lane and it was over 20 time he was in the paint for more than 4 seconds and it was called one time, Dwight is known throughout the league for this and numerous coaches have called him out for it. So if you think about it that way it is realistic for it not to be called.

A game showing a realistic ref bias?

I like it.

VaBaCh I know you're tryin to throw out insults. But no I use every player the right way.

Look up JHud 31. I'm ranked in the top 150.

I don't use Vince to dunk unless it's is on a fast break, or he has a pick set that allows him to get to the rim. I do love how they let Vince do 360 windmill reverses in game tho ha, I wont complain about that.

And when I'm the Nets Vince is my primary option duh? I still only score about 8 more points with Vince than the next top scorer.

I'm less upset over the ratings, with the fact that 2k10 is pretty much 2k9 with pre game rituals. You wont notice much difference after a few weeks. And Rob and you are right, that it will be just as easy to score in the paint.

quote:

VaBaCh I know you're tryin to throw out insults. But no I use every player the right way.

I don't use Vince to dunk unless it's is on a fast break, or he has a pick set that allows him to get to the rim. I do love how they let Vince do 360 windmill reverses in game tho ha, I wont complain about that.

And when I'm the Nets Vince is my primary option duh? I still only score about 8 more points with Vince than the next top scorer.

I'm less upset over the ratings, with the fact that 2k10 is pretty much 2k9 with pre game rituals. You wont notice much difference after a few weeks. And Rob and you are right, that it will be just as easy to score in the paint.

The fact that you are ranked in the top 150 makes me think you are a cheeser even more, not to mention another board member has already said that you were.

2k10 has minor tweeks, but don't mess up a good thing right? They improved defensive switching,crowd noise,inside play,tons of new animations, the new commentary is amazing. Not to mention is Association mode they added 10 day contracts,the D-league,Restricted FA, the progression system is now based only on playing time and stats(about time), the ability to create whole draft classes and much more. So yeah only pre-game rituals(sarcasm) I guess if all you do is go online and play 15 yr old kids with VC and have 20 dunks a game these additions would not mean much to you. I myself spend much more time building and drafting a team in Association mode rather than waste my time with guy online jacking 30 3's a game and exploiting the game, to each his own though. My GT is Cappy83 so come find me when the game comes out and we can play.

oh my. Seriously dude enough.

I guess since I'm in the top 150 I MUST be a cheeser. I gaurentee a board member never said that, I really havnt played with any board members besides one game vs Rob. and team up a lot(TEAM UP) with nitty.

Read everything you said. I could just randomly throw that out at you. All you do is use spin move with KG, fact, board members say you just cheese with KG.

I cant even talk to you about 2k. Plz dont ever talk about how I play unless you man up and decide to send me an invite to a game or something. I can't handle you're personality sometimes.

I'd rather not spend my whole time playing computers, it gets old after a while. Yes I've played association and fantasized but really I'd rather just play my friends or random dudes. Or chill with my team in practice mode.

IT IS A VIDEO GAME.

And no I dont cheese. I may rarely mess around and just soley cheese if I feel like it. I didn't know it was a crime to have a little fun on a video game once in a while.

Id like it if we'd push our differences a side. Cuz obviously we disagree about a lot, and you have a huge ego problem. But I wanna play u.

I'm sure you'll see I play for real.

quote:

oh my. Seriously dude enough.

I guess since I'm in the top 150 I MUST be a cheeser. I gaurentee a board member never said that, I really havnt played with any board members besides one game vs Rob. and team up a lot(TEAM UP) with nitty.

Read everything you said. I could just randomly throw that out at you. All you do is use spin move with KG, fact, board members say you just cheese with KG.

I cant even talk to you about 2k. Plz dont ever talk about how I play unless you man up and decide to send me an invite to a game or something. I can't handle you're personality sometimes.

I'd rather not spend my whole time playing computers, it gets old after a while. Yes I've played association and fantasized but really I'd rather just play my friends or random dudes. Or chill with my team in practice mode.

IT IS A VIDEO GAME.

And no I dont cheese. I may rarely mess around and just soley cheese if I feel like it. I didn't know it was a crime to have a little fun on a video game once in a while.

Id like it if we'd push our differences a side. Cuz obviously we disagree about a lot, and you have a huge ego problem. But I wanna play u.

I'm sure you'll see I play for real.

I don't care how you play but when you say things like 2k10 is nothing but new intro's I'm going to call you out on it. It's not a disagreement its a fact that a lot more is improved. I don't have anything against you personally, I just have no problem calling people out when they post things that simply aren't true. Not to mention I try to explain how the ratings were done and you throw out personal attacks(which I don't know how you have not been suspended for). The ratings make sense when you look at the big picture and don't start comparing random players at different positions. Really I don't think more than 5 players should be rated 90 or higher and less than probably 20 should be rated in the 80's, apparently 2k agrees with me. Not to mention Rob was the one who said you do that with VC its a couple posts up.

quote:

Yo thought you might want to see this if you haven't, its your boy VC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3z9f0rBAew

^ya I know they improved a lot, I've just played a lot of 2k to wish theyd make it something a lil more new. I'm still excited as hell.

N I dont know what you're tryin to say with that video. I'm glad Vince looks so good in 2k10, I've seen some screens n his face is good. N his shot is finally better.

**** they finally took away Vince's unreal dunks. I guess they arent letting him do honey dips n stuff. Sucks but it's more realistic (even tho in that alumni game a few weeks ago he did alley oop windmills).

I'm not gonna lie that video makes me a little more excited. THe last videos I saw looked almost the exact same as 2k9.

But for real we should play when it comes out. N I dont think Rob meant I cheese with Vince. I used up the whole team fairly, n then in OT I just went all out with Vince, using screens n post ups and picks.

quote:

^ya I know they improved a lot, I've just played a lot of 2k to wish theyd make it something a lil more new. I'm still excited as hell.

N I dont know what you're tryin to say with that video. I'm glad Vince looks so good in 2k10, I've seen some screens n his face is good. N his shot is finally better.

**** they finally took away Vince's unreal dunks. I guess they arent letting him do honey dips n stuff. Sucks but it's more realistic (even tho in that alumni game a few weeks ago he did alley oop windmills).

I'm not gonna lie that video makes me a little more excited. THe last videos I saw looked almost the exact same as 2k9.

But for real we should play when it comes out. N I dont think Rob meant I cheese with Vince. I used up the whole team fairly, n then in OT I just went all out with Vince, using screens n post ups and picks.

I didn't mean anything by the video just saw it and thought you might want to see it. On the 2k forums this guy has a thread and he post videos that anyone want on utube, his name is Ken North. Also, the demo comes out in like 2 hours on 360. He still has some good dunks I saw another one where he was doing the between the legs that he did in the dunk contest.

alright thanks

I'm just curious at you guys what teams you're going to be using most. I just cant wait to use.

1. Magic- of course, and not even being biased, they have such a fun/good team, with post defense.

2. Spurs- Spurs have the best playbook to use for me, and now with RJ this is gonna be fun. Love his shot such a dagger.

3. Toronto- Hate them. But just have a feeling they'r actually going to make Turk a really fun player, and exadurate him a bit.

I guess I'll try out the Cavs a bit just cuz I love using Shaq in the game. Also cant wait to see all the rookies.

that got me excited... Oh and does anyone know if they are allowing you to use the right stick as dribble moves?