Sign in to follow this  
nobandwagonhere

Worst moves

something i havent seen on the boards before that might kill some time. What do you think is the worst move that the magic made this summer.

I actually think every move was great but the courtney lee trade, but we got vince and anderson so it wasn't bad.

so the worst IMO would have to be Linton Johnson

something i havent seen on the boards before that might kill some time. What do you think is the worst move that the magic made this summer.

I actually think every move was great but the courtney lee trade, but we got vince and anderson so it wasn't bad.

so the worst IMO would have to be Linton Johnson

Worst move of the offseason is probably dealing off Turk without getting a second round pick in return.

This has been a steller offseason.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

A friend of mine moved in with his girlfriend, and I wound up having to help lug his sleeper sofa up 3 flights of stairs.

Clearly the worst move of the summer.

I wish somebody would make a post like this:

This story can't be true on two levels. You're probably too mean to have friends and you're probably too computer orientated to possess the necessary atheleticism to walk up three sets of stairs, much less move heavy furniture.

That incredibly untrue statement would make this thread really interesting, amirite?

quote:

A friend of mine moved in with his girlfriend, and I wound up having to help lug his sleeper sofa up 3 flights of stairs.

If you have poor friends you won't have to move as much stuff

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

This story can't be true on two levels. You're probably too mean to have friends and you're probably too computer orientated to possess the necessary atheleticism to walk up three sets of stairs, much less move heavy furniture.

That incredibly untrue statement would make this thread really interesting, amirite?

I think it'd be really weird if the people on this board found out what I was like in real life, given that I'm thoughtful, polite, and fairly helpful when I can be.

But then again, I think some people on this board would be shocked if I did anything but sit, body half broken, atop a garish gold covered throne that was forged from the bones of freshly murdered kittens; a throne which sat high atop a mountainous crest of dead babies where I could sit and waste away the days, posting rude message board comments and dream of beating up all the Jesi.

What an *******, amirite?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:

I think it'd be really weird if the people on this board found out what I was like in real life, given that I'm thoughtful, polite, and fairly helpful when I can be.

But then again, I think some people on this board would be shocked if I did anything but sit, body half broken, atop a garish gold covered throne that was forged from the bones of freshly murdered kittens; a throne which sat high atop a mountainous crest of dead babies where I could sit and waste away the days, posting rude message board comments and dream of beating up all the Jesi.

What an *******, amirite?

You like kittens tooooo?

quote:

See, all I had to do was pretend to insult you and this was produced.