Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

3rd Quarter Collaspe suggest that Dwight nixed Nate!!

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Also, the title of this thread is not remotely accurate and should be changed. If you're going to reference a crappy article, at least reference it correctly.

Tisk tisk tisk D.O.M....if you read my 2nd post, I stated that the title could have read something else, but that is what I inturpeted when I read the article! I did not stipulate that this was the "Gospel" it is strictly for discussion in the offseason. Enjoy!!

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

Also, the title of this thread is not remotely accurate and should be changed. If you're going to reference a crappy article, at least reference it correctly.

Tisk tisk tisk D.O.M....if you read my 2nd post, I stated that the title could have read something else, but that is what I inturpeted when I read the article! I did not stipulate that this was the "Gospel" it is strictly for discussion in the offseason. Enjoy!!

Alright. I am interpreting this post to say that you have kidnapped a dozen 5 year old girls from a nearby preschool before mutilating and killing them.

I do so by following your example that what is actually said in a piece of writing need not have any bearing on how I choose to interpret it.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

Alright. I am interpreting this post to say that you have kidnapped a dozen 5 year old girls from a nearby preschool before mutilating and killing them.

I do so by following your example that what is actually said in a piece of writing need not have any bearing on how I choose to interpret it.

Excellent position! By the way...did you just hijack this thread?? LOL!

DOM I am certain that when it is all said and done, we will find something more meaningful to debate! So do you really think Dwight would want Nate on this team? I am convinced he voted no.

By the way, what's with the horrible acts on 5 year old girls? Whoa!!

The problem is that it is total speculation that Dwight had any opinion or was even asked about adding Nate Robinson.

It is a very long leap from "Dwight could have helped bring Nate here" to "Dwight did not want Nate here".

The team's offseason FA priority was getting a physical PF to help Dwight on the boards, not adding another scorer who does little else.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

The problem is that it is total speculation that Dwight had any opinion or was even asked about adding Nate Robinson.

It is a very long leap from "Dwight could have helped bring Nate here" to "Dwight did not want Nate here".

The team's offseason FA priority was getting a physical PF to help Dwight on the boards, not adding another scorer who does little else.

Sure, this was a complete excerise in speculation from the word go! In fact, if there was anything else to generate decent conversation amoung the information starved BM's (like myself) I would not have posted such a (article)thing!

Back on point, when all we have to discuss is blog "excrement" the level of discussion will become suspect as well!!!

Dear God, please start the season tomorrow....LOL!!!!