Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

When will the real J.J. Redick stand up?(link)

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

So, I guess we can expect +135bpm to start posting again too

good call, im starting to think a few of these people are the same person.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

I'm happy to say that I am one of a kind. Still the resident Redick-holic and nothing anyone can say will change that. On the other hand, JJ's stats are what they are. Can't dispute them. I for one am still waiting for him to break out and put up Duke numbers. Will that ever happen? Going into the fourth season, the jury is still out on him. He's matured a great deal on the court but I'd like to see that swagger he once had. Seemed to always have a few surprises up his sleeve so let's see what he can do this season.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:

quote:

I'm happy to say that I am one of a kind. Still the resident Redick-holic and nothing anyone can say will change that. On the other hand, JJ's stats are what they are. Can't dispute them. I for one am still waiting for him to break out and put up Duke numbers. Will that ever happen? Going into the fourth season, the jury is still out on him. He's matured a great deal on the court but I'd like to see that swagger he once had. Seemed to always have a few surprises up his sleeve so let's see what he can do this season.

As a self proclaimed JJ fanatic, at least you have the ability to look at his performance and accept reality. Though, I honestly doubt he will ever return to his "Duke" numbers. I don't see a place for him in this league getting that kind of volume shooting, he is slowly turning himself into a viable role player.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:

quote:

As a self proclaimed JJ fanatic, at least you have the ability to look at his performance and accept reality. Though, I honestly doubt he will ever return to his "Duke" numbers. I don't see a place for him in this league getting that kind of volume shooting, he is slowly turning himself into a viable role player.

maybe we can make a rule stating that everyone's shooting guard has to be 6'4 or below... but still dwayne wade is a monster at that height.

quote:

quote:

I called it.

That's like taking credit for predicting the Bucs would lose today. I'm not impressed. icon_razz.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

quote:

I called it.

That's like taking credit for predicting the Bucs would lose today. I'm not impressed. icon_razz.gif

If you told me the Bucs brought Hugh Culverhouse & Sam Wyche back from the dead to run the organization, I would believe it. I hope all the Bucs "fans" who wanted Gruden fired are satisfied...