Sign in to follow this  
Jordan-esque

NBA 2K10 or NBA Live '10

My gamertag is Ty Crane 23 if anyone wants to add and play me. I just started playing but I'm getting the hang of it. I figure when the servers get back up 5 of us could go take on another team.

Anyone on here doing My PLayer? Is the D-League stuff and having to play like a chump teammate boring for anyone else?

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Anyone on here doing My PLayer? Is the D-League stuff and having to play like a chump teammate boring for anyone else?

Yeah I think the My player mode sucks personally. I just like to play Association mode and build a franchise and develop players.

Everybody that had the NBA 2k10 Draft combine game got drafted. I started out in the D-league then got an invite to the Pacers and earned a spot that way. But it seems like my team don't do nothing. I put up 30ppg 5apg 5rpg 3spg and we end up as a team only putting up 60ppg on 5 minute quarters. The computer don't play no defense and help defense too much.

My player overall rating is a 55 but he is a 80 in the shooting,dunks, passing, layups and defense. Stamina is 95 and speed is 85. So basically what I'm saying is My Player is ready to compete with everybody online. The problem is I haven't been able to play 1 game yet with my created player and that pisses me off too. I can't play any online games due to the network problem. And that goes for the league games, crew games and team up games.

I played so many my player games to earn skill points to make my player better and now I can't even play online with him. All that time wasted for nothing.

Online play is the best thing about the game and we can't play it for some reason. 2K has ripped all of us off. It's a good game but you can't play online at all. I wonder does NBA Live have this problem as well.

Well fellas I think that I'm done waiting for 2K to update this game so we can finally play online. Everybody is telling me that NBA live 10 is a good game and don't really have any problems for as playing online. So I might trade my 2k10 in for Live 10. Maybe I might rent it before I buy it instead of wasting another $60. I've been down with 2K for the longest but this crap now is ridiculous. You can't do nothing online with 2k10. I've played over 100 My Player games just to build my player up and now I can't even use him online. So that was a waste of time. I'm done with this crap. Either 2k fix there problems or I'm no longer a fan of the game. I just feel so ripped off and 2k hasn't done nothing to fix these problems.

Waste of money if anybody still can't decide on which game to buy. Get NBA Live 10. At least you'll get fully use of that game for your bucks.

I bought 2k only to find that there are a lot of glitches especially in the New My Player area. You can't do a pick up game with your created player. There are some online issues as well. I think it's still a pretty good game though. I'm thinking of renting Live and playing that further than the Demo allows. Oh and I got accepted into training camp for the Magic, some how without notice went to the D league, and ended up with a 10day contract with the Celtics.

I'm in my 2nd season playing with the Clippers and My Player is averaging 30ppg 5rpg 5apg 3spg on 5 minute quarters. I still haven't received any all star votes. My team is the top team in the West and I'm the league 5th top scorer. What the heck is up with this.

Apparently the patch is going to fix every problem, so its taking a little longer than expected to release.

In My Player I am a 6'8" SF who got invited to New Jersey's TC, then sent to the Austin Toros. I signed a 10 day contract with Orlando (YES) and now am starting over Rashard as a 53 overall lol.

Also, apparently Orlando traded Redick, Barnes, Pietrus and Anderson for Jarvis Hayes and Louis Williams. Otis Smith sucks on 2K.

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

ya when is this patch coming out?

Friday 11/6 5am est

How do you know that for sure?