Sign in to follow this  
Jordan-esque

NBA 2K10 or NBA Live '10

I'm not sure how good it would be on the Wii. There is a basketball game for Wii Resort that's kinda fun.

On the topic of games, I found this video online. Mortal Kombat Fatalities that didn't make the game.

I culdnt see NBA 2k10 fun on wii lol, maybe like Mario basketball if they have that.

anyways Rob, after this week I wont be so busy anymore, and we should start playing team up with the Magic.

I mean we've all been following the Magic so close this year I think we'd be able to run stuff well. Team up seems like itd be so much fun this year becuz you cant cherry pick, and the magic have so much Depth it'd be fun to be the backup as well.

-btw 2k10 is slowly starting to get a lot better. It's starting to be better than 2k9 for me kinda. I hooked it up on an hdtv and WOW it looks better than NBA games on regular tv.

I also am getting the hang of dribbling. I figured out if you hold the left trigger (which is what you use to do spins and stuff) and the right trigger (sprint) at the same time, and go side to side you can actually shake your opponents. Plus it looks pretty sick.

you cant deny how good floaters/leaners look in 2k10 tho. I'm addicted to leaners.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

Osprey i know you were able to play but I have no clue why I kept getting disconnected. But that 1 game I did play I just couldn't stop that guy. In 2k9 I would have shut him down but in 2k10 the player movement is totally different. It's hard to stay in front of your guy on defense and that's what I was having problems with. So it's messing with my defensive play and I hate that cause I love playing defense. Hell I love playing defense more than offense. But other than that we will get going. We need a big man and PG if you know anybody.

Yeah, I was like that the game before that, just couldn't stop the guy I was defending. That last game though I don't think I missed a shot. We just both need to have good games together.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

-btw 2k10 is slowly starting to get a lot better. It's starting to be better than 2k9 for me kinda. I hooked it up on an hdtv and WOW it looks better than NBA games on regular tv.

I also am getting the hang of dribbling. I figured out if you hold the left trigger (which is what you use to do spins and stuff) and the right trigger (sprint) at the same time, and go side to side you can actually shake your opponents. Plus it looks pretty sick.

you cant deny how good floaters/leaners look in 2k10 tho. I'm addicted to leaners.

Oh yea that HD is amazing for 2K10, I did read about the dribble moves before, I've been able to get VC's behind the back to work after he pumps which does some damage.

The defense is much better than before, no long Dwight just barrels through with a tap of the stick, guys can actually body him up and he'll miss unfortunately.

I'm liking being able to block shots as well. If someones driving you can actually block it without a foul at times.

For some reason I suck with Rashard tho, and I cant do post up moves for crap. SO I'm really not near as good as I was in 2k9, you actually have to set screens a lot until you can get a shot or run plays in 2k10. Which has to suck for younger kids or ppl just starting.

And VC's spin move is really good for some reason.

Yeah I suck at post moves too. It's just so different from nba 2k9. I'm having a hard time trying to spin around my player on a post up or doing the up and unders. I can't get them going. I'm going to keep practicing in the tutorials.

But on the crew games, you can either play with your created player or you can choose a nba player depending on which team roster your crew leader picked to set up the crew.

I picked the Magic so if anybody is down hit me up. Right now it's just me(Noreaga2626) and Osprey(Ty Crane 23). So we need more players to join up.

Gamertag: Noreaga2626

Let me know and I will send an invite.

I changed my qtr length on the gameplay menu while in MyPlayer mode. I am also able to play as every player, I just can;t sub anyone in or out.

BTW, I am a center and got picked up by the Magic.

2K10. Ahh...2k10..

It'd be nice if the servers were more consistent.

Also, the controls are a bit non responsive at times.

The My Player mode is fun but ridiculous. I rarely call for the ball yet it penalizes me after I go up for a rebound, miss it, and magically call for the ball when we have posession.

Also, scoring is an absolute nightmare for my guy even if he's wide open under the basket.

only prob i got with 2k is they dont update daily or every few days on player progression . when we got vince back he was still injured on the game for liek 2 weeks more

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

2K10. Ahh...2k10..

It'd be nice if the servers were more consistent.

Also, the controls are a bit non responsive at times.

The My Player mode is fun but ridiculous. I rarely call for the ball yet it penalizes me after I go up for a rebound, miss it, and magically call for the ball when we have posession.

Also, scoring is an absolute nightmare for my guy even if he's wide open under the basket.

I totally agree with you. You know we was trying to get a crew game going and as soon as you left me and Osprey got connected. But the game froze for me, maybe for Osprey as well so we didn't play. It seems like the only thing that's working on 2k is the 1 on 1 play. Team ups or crew games work when they want to it seems. Games are most of the time lagging. It's just terrible to try and play.

Also like you Jareth, the controls are terrible to me as well. That's why I said in a post earlier that I thought that NBA 2k9 was better than NBA 2k10 and I felt like 2k ripped all of us off. I can't play defense at all on 2k10 cause my guy won't move. At first I thought maybe it was my joystick so I added new batteries but I found out that the player movement is just way off. You can't play good defense at all on this game for as staying in front of your man. Hell, you can't move smoothly on the game at all. 2k9 player movement was better. This game seems like it's only for playing offense and not defense. And I love playing defense. Another thing a really hate is the fatigue bar on online play. IT'S A FRICKIN VIDEO GAME. Why is there a fatigue bar anyways. I know they want it to be more realistic but the players get tired too quick to where you have to keep subbing in players. But online play really SUCKS. We can't even play our crew games and when we did play I would always get booted out cause a NETWORK PROBLEM. I'm really hating this game more and more.

Fatigue is based on how long the game is like...

i use to set up my games to 5 mins and i saw they got tired quick , then put 10 mins and it was a bit steady