Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The Official 2009 NCAA Football Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

I never said the U was back to winning NC's. I just think they are the best team in the Acc.

Really? Maybe you haven't heard about 31-7.

I was at that game, the rain was the biggest factor, it made the game much slower. I just think Miami is better but neither one of those teams is going to finish with 1 loss.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Bad day for the ACC, great day for the Big East.

BJ Daniels is a stud. I can't wait until USF plays Miami at the end of the year, Tyrod Taylor lit them up and I expect Daniels to do the same.

Also, USF has the potential to run the table this year, their toughest games are at home (WVU, Cincy) and then play a ranked (hopefully) Miami to end the season, a few top teams lose, etc etc, and USF could sneak into the MNC picture.

Cincy will beat USF, USF is a good team but Florida St was overrated. Also, Miami will win that game vs USF. I do think Daniels is a stud though, for his first start he played well, just needs to work on throwing the ball away.

whooooo!!!!!! Go FSU!!!!!!!!!!!! If it ain't Jacksonville st. its South Florida. If you can't beat play well against those teams you shouldn't even watch the FLORIDA vs fsu game. I really don't think fsu will score a point.

quote:
Originally posted by mikemagicfan08:

whooooo!!!!!! Go FSU!!!!!!!!!!!! If it ain't Jacksonville st. its South Florida. If you can't beat play well against those teams you shouldn't even watch the FLORIDA vs fsu game. I really don't think fsu will score a point.

if you're going to be a jerk about it, learn how to form sentences first.

you might not understand what i just said so ill try your language too. If you cant type spell well the keys on the keyboard you shouldn't even post here anymore.

Its just my opinion and i'm sorry if it offends you kind sir. I hate the Seminoles just as much if not more than you hate the gators. So I happened to really enjoy seeing them losing to the great teams of the south. lol.

Jacksonville St. and USF aren't even close to being similar teams. If you knew anything about CFB you would realize that.

USF is a good team and has potentially 6 future NFL players on roster.

Wow! There is so much parity in college football this season. Top ten teams are getting knocked out every week, and other teams that aren't losing are REALLY struggling.

Only 12 or 13 undefeated teams left after week 4.

And yet we still must wait two more weeks for UF to play their first top50 opponent.

Wow. Mississippi falls to 21 from number 4 after losing to South Carolina, yet Southern Cal is still in the top ten after losing to horse**** Washington? HUH?

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Wow. Mississippi falls to 21 from number 4 after losing to South Carolina, yet Southern Cal is still in the top ten after losing to horse**** Washington? HUH?

It is just another reason that the polls should start after the first 4 or 6 weeks.

Ole Miss lost the first game where they played actual competition so the pollsters may have felt they were overrated.

I think USC gets a pass on both reputation and the fact that they beat Ohio State.

Cal went from #6 to #24 with their loss to Oregon, Penn St went from #5 to #15, and Miami went from #9 to #17.

This is definitely one of the most interesting college football seasons to follow that I can remember.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Wow! There is so much parody in college football this season. Top ten teams are getting knocked out every week, and other teams that aren't losing are REALLY struggling.

Only 12 or 13 undefeated teams left after week 4.

And yet we still must wait two more weeks for UF to play their first top50 opponent.

you do know the difference between parity and parody right?