Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The Official 2009 NCAA Football Thread

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Typical FSU. Playin down to the competition.

Awful.

I don't know, USF pretty much has all the tools that FSU struggles against, a running QB, fast receivers, accurate deep balls.

I grew up a Nole fan but spent my freshman year at USF so I am happy for them.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

FSU "being back"

(2009-2009)

RIP

College football fans make me laugh.

What? Not even FSU fans thought FSU was back.

Now NEXT year, is their year to "be back".

Don't worry. ACC title is still very much available. Would love to get a second shot at Miami. I think they will.

What did I say about FSU and the ACC. Now they have no undefeated teams 4 weeks into the season. I also said that SC will be rated higher than every ACC team other than the winner out of VT vs Miami, that will also be true. Hey at least NC St barely beat Pitt, other than that the Big east would have won every game against the Acc this weekend.

But hey I'm just a fan of an overrated conference and me thinking that the Acc is the worst BCS conference is crazy. But hey everyone jumps on me and says how I don't know anything about football. Its okay though, I have learned that people on this board talk trash and then are never to be heard from again.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

So let me get this straight, a dropped ball has led you to believe that "The U" is back, FSU is mediocre, and not only will they not win with Bowden, but they won't win under Fisher either?

Definition of delusional.

Once again FSU is mediocre, its shows on the field. I never said the U was back to winning NC's. I just think they are the best team in the Acc, but no one from the ACC is winning a NC. Since Bowden is a puppet on the sideline and Fisher is and has been running the team I have serious doubts about him. When a team does not show up to play constantly you have to look at the coaches.

Bad day for the ACC, great day for the Big East.

BJ Daniels is a stud. I can't wait until USF plays Miami at the end of the year, Tyrod Taylor lit them up and I expect Daniels to do the same.

Also, USF has the potential to run the table this year, their toughest games are at home (WVU, Cincy) and then play a ranked (hopefully) Miami to end the season, a few top teams lose, etc etc, and USF could sneak into the MNC picture.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Bad day for the ACC, great day for the Big East.

BJ Daniels is a stud. I can't wait until USF plays Miami at the end of the year, Tyrod Taylor lit them up and I expect Daniels to do the same.

Also, USF has the potential to run the table this year, their toughest games are at home (WVU, Cincy) and then play a ranked (hopefully) Miami to end the season, a few top teams lose, etc etc, and USF could sneak into the MNC picture.

i wouldn't say daniels is a stud. I think our D makes qb's look better than they are.

its not like he lit us up in the air other than the 2 completely blown coverages that went for 150 yds combined.