Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Jealousy

There have been a rash of REALLY GREAT THREADS started since the season has ended, and I was jealous. "Man, why couldn't I start one of these gems" I thought to myself. So I was sitting here at work and decided to just GO FOR IT. I mean, what have I got to lose? I sat down to start one of the most amazing threads ever, but what topic to pick? It seems like all the great threads are already on the forum. All the great ideas have been taken. ****, I just want to get my name out there, start a thread, make a name for myself. *sigh* Oh well, maybe I'm just not the creative type, maybe I fail at the internets and just can't find something worth while to start a conversation about. This is harder than I had anticipated. How do all these people create these great threads? Where do they get the inspiration? I think maybe I have posters block. This sucks. Today is going to be a really long day. I watched a couple hours of late night Animal Planet tv last night. That was pretty cool. Some show about a guy trying to be accepted by lions, and another about a guy who lived with bears. People are funny. I wonder if Gortat watched that show? He might like the bears. I bet Dwight would totally be accepted by a pride of lions, he could do his lion king impersonations and totally be in with those cats.

There have been a rash of REALLY GREAT THREADS started since the season has ended, and I was jealous. "Man, why couldn't I start one of these gems" I thought to myself. So I was sitting here at work and decided to just GO FOR IT. I mean, what have I got to lose? I sat down to start one of the most amazing threads ever, but what topic to pick? It seems like all the great threads are already on the forum. All the great ideas have been taken. ****, I just want to get my name out there, start a thread, make a name for myself. *sigh* Oh well, maybe I'm just not the creative type, maybe I fail at the internets and just can't find something worth while to start a conversation about. This is harder than I had anticipated. How do all these people create these great threads? Where do they get the inspiration? I think maybe I have posters block. This sucks. Today is going to be a really long day. I watched a couple hours of late night Animal Planet tv last night. That was pretty cool. Some show about a guy trying to be accepted by lions, and another about a guy who lived with bears. People are funny. I wonder if Gortat watched that show? He might like the bears. I bet Dwight would totally be accepted by a pride of lions, he could do his lion king impersonations and totally be in with those cats.

This thread is great so far and may give you the 15 minutes of fame you are seeking. Also, it possibly may end up in the Message Board Hall of Fame, and I'm writing this just to be associated with this post. Thanks Echo for allowing me be a part of history!!!

I don't know, I can kill it pretty easily..matter of fact I probably should before it gets out of hand, because soo many people are posting that it makes it a problem.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I don't know, I can kill it pretty easily..matter of fact I probably should before it gets out of hand, because soo many people are posting that it makes it a problem.

Don't do it Dav, or Ill have to send in the enforcer...

funny-dog-pictures-i-kill-you.jpg