Sign in to follow this  
Rimsh

Will Vince Regain an All-Star Spot?

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Granger is better for sure. He's an amazing player.

But Igudoula might be a bigger fan favorite. He's a high flyer.

one problem buddy both those players are forwards and would be going up against lewis, KG, LBJ, and Bosh.

Carter is a gaurd and is going against Wade, Arenas, Rondo, Rose, Meer, Redd and Allen

Redd? Are you ****ting me?

quote:

quote:

one problem buddy both those players are forwards and would be going up against lewis, KG, LBJ, and Bosh.

Carter is a gaurd and is going against Wade, Arenas, Rondo, Rose, Meer, Redd and Allen

One more thing...I doubt they'll have Arenas, Rondo, Nelson and Rose on the ASG. They are all PGs

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

quote:

One more thing...I doubt they'll have Arenas, Rondo, Nelson and Rose on the ASG. They are all PGs

First of all Redd has made an all star game before and the dude is a plain straight up stud when healthy. So yes I put him in there.

Second they don't differentiate between PG's and SG's in the all star game. If your a guard your a guard. It's why T-Mac and Kobe started a few all star games together.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

First of all Redd has made an all star game before and the dude is a plain straight up stud when healthy. So yes I put him in there.

Second they don't differentiate between PG's and SG's in the all star game. If your a guard your a guard. It's why T-Mac and Kobe started a few all star games together.

But that for fan vote.

Redd is playing for one of the crappiest teams on the NBA so I don't think he'll make it even if he's averaging 20-5-4.

Also, What are the chances of Redd being healthy?

quote:

But that for fan vote.

Redd is playing for one of the crappiest teams on the NBA so I don't think he'll make it even if he's averaging 20-5-4.

Also, What are the chances of Redd being healthy?

well will see on how healthy redd is, i hope he is because the dude can play and seems to be a nice guy.

as for the coaches vote they dont seem to care about the peoples actual positions either. in the east last year they voted in 2 pg, 1 SG, 2 SF and 2 PF and no centers. In the west they voted in 2 pg, 1 SG, no small forwards, 3 power forwards, and one center.

so when it comes to who makes all star games it is not just one person against every other person at his position, but against every other guard forward or center.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

The coaches may put him in....likely starters...

Arenas

Wade

James

KG

Howard

Shard's numbers have fallen THREE years in a row...with VC here...he may even get less.

Your are just a bag of sunshine. This is a Magic Fun Forum.

What's the problem? Its not like I am reaching on any of it. If Jameer plays like he did the first half of the last year then he might get it. We'll see. I think the coaches could easily pick VC for a bench spot.

quote:

quote:

read earlier in the thread. It was about who would be the bench players at the F spot..

First.. Derrick Rose will be in the Sophomore's team and I doubt he'll make the All-Stars.

Second, My prediction:

Wade

VC (cmon, who doesn't love Vince?)

LBJ

KG

D12

West

CP3

Kobe

Nowitzki

Duncan

Chris Andersen! (cmon, who doesn't love the birdman??)

I'm not sure if the Birdman will make the starting line-up but he may be the third center in votes and not make it, like VC last year (third in Eastern guard votes).