Sign in to follow this  
yung_sportsfan

worst player ever to wear a magic jersey

quote:
Originally posted by son of magicmikej:

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

reese gains

And Gerald Wilkins gets a free pass again. His 02-03 season has got to be the worst. Shot 32% from the field and 27% from 3. Averaged 17 minutes and had more Turnovers than assists and averaged 1.3 Rebounds.

For those of you that remember Gerald he was a chucker like his brother, Nique. He played NO defense. I just remember him on iso's forcing up covered 20 footers all year. We brought him back the next year, watched him miss his first 9 shots and got rid of him. Never played again. Even Gaines played again.

I dont remember a single good play from gains... He wasn't even good enough to earn mins to look bad...

I gotta say Carlos Arroyo. He dribbles for 63 seconds and then chucks up a 43 footer, every possesion. Even on defense.

His fans are also annoying, and they like to play music during games. That's enough in itself.

So noone has said Jed Buschler or Olumide Oyedeji? Even though Jed started some when Tmac went down, he sucked.

I REALLY think Oyedeji is the worst Magic player of all time.

quote:
Originally posted by Freex:

I gotta say Carlos Arroyo. He dribbles for 63 seconds and then chucks up a 43 footer, every possesion. Even on defense.

That made me laugh

quote:
Originally posted by magic1:

my vote goes to grant hill lol sinve he only played about 10 games for the magic and while he played for the magic he pretty much stayed injured

billy_mays_shut_your_*****_mouth.jpg