Sign in to follow this  
VinceCarter4life

NBA 2k10 screenshots. Orlando screens.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I'm glad they have Gortat in the game. It's about time.

They included him in the roster update last year but he looked absolutely nothing like his real life counterpart. I'm pretty sure he even had a full head of hair.

He looks like the guy from Step up.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

I hope they make a PC version again so that I can get some mods for it. Plus I hope the Create-a-player this years has the option for goggles and maybe even adding pics from the Xbox for player pictures and even for the face. Jersey customization and adding teams to the reg season w/o having to drop a team would be cool too.

Am I asking for too much?

There is a PC version in development, don

Yeah Gortat on NBA 2k9 was a totally different person. Looked nothing at all like him. They would get him right this season. I hope they get Mickael Pietrus shot right too. His shot should be like Pierce, Billups, Iguadala shots on NBA 2k9. Thats how Pietrus shot looks in real life. I just change that when I'm playing offline.

ya I agree on the crossovers/spins. One of the few things I dont like in 2k is the ballhandling sometimes. It can bother u how repetitive it is having the exact same dribble moves with different players. Like Rondo, Harris, Joe Johnson, etc have the exact same dribble moves.

And some ppls basic crossover is really slow, like when they hesitate then crossover between the legs, is annoying.

And Matiaj, what more can you expect from the graphics? look at Derek Rose. I could easily mistake that for a picture of D Rose.