Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Final words for Cleveland Cavs fans and players...

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan7687:

lebron james is whack, its a matter of fact, and he aint goin no where near the finals even though he added Shaq, the ex magic player who lied and stabbed us in the back, he talks like hes the greatest but his latest isnt jack. Pride comes before the fall and he's flopping on his back the moment dwight hits the hardwood he fakes a heart attack. His ex wife left with his ring so now he wants to give the Queen one? This delusional Cleveland team just turned into a whole nother demon.

Lol...**** Shaq and the twinkie he rode in on...

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan7687:

lebron james is whack, its a matter of fact, and he aint goin no where near the finals even though he added Shaq, the ex magic player who lied and stabbed us in the back, he talks like hes the greatest but his latest isnt jack. Pride comes before the fall and he's flopping on his back the moment dwight hits the hardwood he fakes a heart attack. His ex wife left with his ring so now he wants to give the Queen one? This delusional Cleveland team just turned into a whole nother demon.

Lol...**** Shaq and the twinkie he rode in on...

that must be the mother of all twinkies

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING YOU WILL EVER READ IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE...

OFFSEASON GRADES..

http://www.opensports.com/comm...58-98be-d14d88df3a1d

OMOGMGOGOMOGM plz I need your responses NOW!!!1

I really loled at this comment.

quote:
We had no answer for Piertrus off of Orlando's bench, solved that with a solid defensive player in Parker

Final words for Cleveland Cavs fans -

LeBron James walks off the floor after losing in the ECF without bothering to shake hands with his opponents

Dwight Howard, after losing in the FINALS, not only stays to shake hands, but stays for the presentation of the trophy - to give himself motivation, and because it is the right thing to do.

That my friends is called actions speaking louder than words.

Therefore, the final word is "CLASS".

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

I think it's your arrogance, I mean all offseason all you guys did was talk Sh**..... = arrogance...

why are you here you register to call us arrogant you moron well at least our mods give you freedom of speech on here even tho you have nothing useful to say unlike the guttless muppets you have controlling your boards we would be banned by now for talking the truth and raising your basketball IQ

i dont consider myself arrogant i just support a good team and we just got the better of a tight 3 team race when it counted

but ill go on record for say i hate cleveland and any idoit that gets on here and defends those pack of wankers.

dwight watching the trophy presentation > lebron after game 6 of the ecf ( im suprised the game tape still exist)