Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Final words for Cleveland Cavs fans and players...

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

ppl who post in this thread bashing the Cavs are pretty immature.

As much as I hate the Cavs. Imagine reading a topic on their forum stating "The Magic f'in suck, and this is why, tell us why"

im not immature i hate the cavs and will express that hate any way i please lets call it

passion

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

lol we should all get in the studio and make a song hahah... i got a boy that can produce it.

true dat. i know where we can get our own shirts. my boy found a truck load of shirts. we have to flip them inside out though cause it says Cavs ECF Champs on it. we need a name to put on it.

Orlando Magic - What did you do, Orlando? First you give up Courtney Lee, Rafer Alston and Tony Battie, then you sign Vince Carter and Ryan Anderson thinking it will make everything better. Admittingly so, the 32-year-old Carter still has game left in him, but not is he going to solve all of your problems, Orlando? I don't think so. You then do a sign-and-trade with the Raptors, giving them Hedo Turkoglu for cash from Memphis and Toronto in a ridiculous four-team player swing. Next you sign Brandon Bass, a power forward from Dallas. Not a bad move, just not one of your best ideas. This is the kicker, though. Listen closely, Orlando, I want you to really hear what you went and did. You actually matched the Dallas Mavericks' offer to center Marcin Gortat for $34 million over the next five years so you could keep him on your team. What parallel universe are you living in where Gortat is worth that much money? Everyone in this universe is laughing at you.

Final overall grade: D

Epic Fail

^lol at that link.

At least they were right about the Heat

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Orlando Magic - What did you do, Orlando? First you give up Courtney Lee, Rafer Alston and Tony Battie, then you sign Vince Carter and Ryan Anderson thinking it will make everything better. Admittingly so, the 32-year-old Carter still has game left in him, but not is he going to solve all of your problems, Orlando? I don't think so. You then do a sign-and-trade with the Raptors, giving them Hedo Turkoglu for cash from Memphis and Toronto in a ridiculous four-team player swing. Next you sign Brandon Bass, a power forward from Dallas. Not a bad move, just not one of your best ideas. This is the kicker, though. Listen closely, Orlando, I want you to really hear what you went and did. You actually matched the Dallas Mavericks' offer to center Marcin Gortat for $34 million over the next five years so you could keep him on your team. What parallel universe are you living in where Gortat is worth that much money? Everyone in this universe is laughing at you.

Final overall grade: D

Epic Fail

^lol at that link.

At least they were right about the Heat

Wow, how delusional, a D??? I clicked some links and came along this little tidbit of info about Lexicon she says "I live for LeBron James. He is absolutely amazing and he's the best thing to happen to the NBA since Michael Jordan. I am a witness." That grade is to be expected after reading that.

quote:
Originally posted by iChef:

Cleveland fans, here is an image that you should get used to seeing this year after the Magic pound you... AGAIN!

I prefer the setting in this one

6a01156f2c3287970c01156fc0b910970c-500wi