Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Arroyo wants a "starting gig" - RealGM's Howard Mass comments(top of pg. 6)

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by FattyDookas:

he's failed in the NBA with his me first temper tantrums and hes failed overseas with his anger and personality? where else is there? nba, failed. international, failed. you tell me who else will want him? i didnt give him an attitude and make him a coaches nightmare. he did that on his on, the prodical son of attitude and temper tantrums. he's worn out his welcome anywhere he's been. all thats left is PR league, not racial, not hating, just stating facts. he'll be back home playing in a gym near you, bet on it. hes failed in all major form of organized basketball at any level, no one wants him. whine and cry about me stating facts. he's his own worst enemy and he's **** himself to some bush league in PR.

He didn't fail overseas, the racism on this board is disturbing.

The only racism prevelent on this board in my time has been reverse racism taken in the form of Turkish, Puerto Rican, and to a lesser extent Dukey love.

Then you need to take that blindfold off or take your head out of the sand, because racism really is a problem on this board and it is not reverse racism.

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

I for one would welcome Carlos back in a second! I would only worry about him wanting Jameer's minutes. But if he humbled himself and accepted the backup role then he would be perfect for us as a backup. Honestly, his fans may be annoying at times but they make regular season home games way more exciting. Plus it diversifies our home crowd more.

Legal Eagle...this post perfectly summarizes my feelings...

My wife is from Caguas!...I don't have any choice, ha-ha...

As I said, time will tell...

Being suspended one game happens a lot in the NBA, being suspended until the next day is even less.

But now that's proof that Carlos is a cancer and probably that he was banned from the Euroleague.

That's why it's hard to take some people seriously.

quote:

I for one would welcome Carlos back in a second! I would only worry about him wanting Jameer's minutes. But if he humbled himself and accepted the backup role then he would be perfect for us as a backup. Honestly, his fans may be annoying at times but they make regular season home games way more exciting. Plus it diversifies our home crowd more.

For the record, and very respectfully, I can't remember anything Carlos may have said about wanting Jameer's minutes ... if anything, their friendly rivalry was the result of SVG stating, at the beginning of his tenure, that "the PG position was up for grabs" ... of course, hearing that, who can blame either one of them for trying to excell and earn the position? ... as a matter of fact, they both could have been trying to do more than they are capable of, resulting in neither one playing to their fullest ... sometimes, when you try TOO hard, you can really F'up!

So, if Carlos signs for next season, he will be doing so knowing (how could he not?) that Jameer is the incumbent ... if he wants minutes, he must earned them, no doubt ...

I do remember someone in the roster complaining 'cause he wasn't playing and even asking for a trade ... in the media, of all places ... but I can understand his frustration, although the "valve" he used to release it wasn't the appropriate one in my opinion ...

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

LOL ... then she's a "Criolla" which is what Caguas team and fans are called ... and you, my friend, have or will become one of us by adoption LOL ...

I agree, time and only time will tell ...

quote:
Originally posted by Legal eagle:

quote:

For the record, and very respectfully, I can't remember anything Carlos may have said about wanting Jameer's minutes ... if anything, their friendly rivalry was the result of SVG stating, at the beginning of his tenure, that "the PG position was up for grabs" ... of course, hearing that, who can blame either one of them for trying to excell and earn the position? ... as a matter of fact, they both could have been trying to do more than they are capable of, resulting in neither one playing to their fullest ... sometimes, when you try TOO hard, you can really F'up!

So, if Carlos signs for next season, he will be doing so knowing (how could he not?) that Jameer is the incumbent ... if he wants minutes, he must earned them, no doubt ...

I do remember someone in the roster complaining 'cause he wasn't playing and even asking for a trade ... in the media, of all places ... but I can understand his frustration, although the "valve" he used to release it wasn't the appropriate one in my opinion ...

Ohhh boy. Now you've done it! I don't know if any one thread can contain the onslaught of both Carlos and JJ fanatics at one time! This might explode.

quote:

quote:

LOL ... then she's a "Criolla" which is what Caguas team and fans are called ... and you, my friend, have or will become one of us by adoption LOL ...

BJ, didn't know that. How's your Spanish? lol

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:

Ohhh boy. Now you've done it! I don't know if any one thread can contain the onslaught of both Carlos and JJ fanatics at one time! This might explode.

Lol, something like this:

cat-internet-failure.jpg

quote:

Before anything happens, my comment wasn't meant to be critical of him ... if anything, I can understand his frustration ... heck! I was 25 once ... if I ever found myself in his position, when I as 25, I probably would have done the same ... you don't join a major sports team, dreaming you'll be riding "the pine" ... at that age, you think the most of your abilities and are certain you can significantly contribute ... wasn't something like that, that Carlos did with Sloan?

What I wanted to emphasize is that, at least to my best recollection, Carlos never did it in Orlando ...

No quarrels with JJ's advocates ...

quote:

quote:

Legal, entonces podemos hacer un "Guaitiao" con Ball Junkie!

quote:
Guaitiao

Ag