Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Lets Talk About Chemistry Shall We

Atoms have a tendency to complete their outermost "shell" of electrons, explaining why certain chemicals combine: to satisfy this tendency.

our guys are hungry and they will all line up single file in their appropirate order at the buffet line but i think the greatest thing is that the guys in line know whats on the buffet, and they all equally want whats up there and in the same portion, so they are willing to swap places in line on certain nights because they know what they are gonna get, BEEF ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!!!

and water is H2O two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom

quote:
Originally posted by magicfreak#1:

So... One Hydrogen molecule says to another, "I lost an electron." The other replies, "Are you sure?" The first molecule in turn replies, "Yes, I am POSITIVE."

LOL I laughed for like 20 seconds

quote:

So... One Hydrogen molecule says to another, "I lost an electron." The other replies, "Are you sure?" The first molecule in turn replies, "Yes, I am POSITIVE."

LMFAO!

A neutron walks into a restaurant and orders a couple of cokes. As she is about to leave, she asks the waiter how much she owes. The waiter replies, "For you, No Charge!!!"

quote:

Congratulations, you are officially a geek!!

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan7687:

our guys are hungry and they will all line up single file in their appropirate order at the buffet line but i think the greatest thing is that the guys in line know whats on the buffet, and they all equally want whats up there and in the same portion, so they are willing to swap places in line on certain nights because they know what they are gonna get, BEEF ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!!!

Wow, heavy. Oh wait, that would be H3O!

quote:
Originally posted by jmmagicfan:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan7687:

Wow, heavy. Oh wait, that would be H3O!

i had to google that one lol

Make no mistake, team chemistry is vital. However, the Magic organization has long been under the misconception that means everybody on the team has to be model citizens & get along.

They're obviously not football fans. They obviously slept through the Bulls & Lakers dynasty's as well.

As far as Hedo, he's a likeable guy, & I'm sure he's a great teammate to be around. But, I honestly feel his leaving will improve the on court chemistry.

Hedo was a bridge more than a glue guy imo. He allowed SVG to take the rock out of Jameer's hands & Hedo was willing to step up in crunch time when nobody else was ready.

Jameer showed tremendous improvement last year & the transition back to Jameer was already under way. RaShard & Dwight stepped up time & time again in crunch time during the playoffs last year & we're obviously ready to start cutting into Hedo time anyway.

On top of all that, the biggest offensive weakness on this team was the lack of a player who could create his own.

Reality, if Hedo returned, his presence was either going to stiffle the development of other players, or his role was going to shrink. If he fought to preserve Hedo time, that would have surely had an adverse influence on chemistry. As is, the path is clear for Dwight to be the man, & isn't that what Otis has been building towards???