Sign in to follow this  
Darthmagic

Hedo Rapping???

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

ClubMed, lighten up.

I am totally lit up icon_smile.gif)) bro, I was just curious why they moved the other thread to Around NBA and keep this one here.

Other than that I have no problem.

I simply asked the mods to keep the thread where it was so that turkish fans who didnt leave with Hedo would find a place to converse in their own language. The reply was so crystal clear,Hedo was not on th team so any thread concerning him couldnt be on the board.

I am puzzled needless to say.

I had the same thoughts actually. Technically, this has nothing to do with the Magic. But most of us love Hedo and will miss him. The dance was hilarious. I've watched it like 15 times.

quote:

quote:

quote:

ClubMed, lighten up.

I am totally lit up icon_smile.gif)) bro, I was just curious why they moved the other thread to Around NBA and keep this one here.

I simply asked the mods to keep the thread where it was so that turkish fans who didnt leave with Hedo would find a place to converse in their own language. The reply was so crystal clear,Hedo was not on th team so any thread concerning him couldnt be on the board.

I had the same thoughts actually. Technically, this has nothing to do with the Magic. But most of us love Hedo and will miss him. The dance was hilarious. I've watched it like 15 times.

It looks funny doesnt it???

I didnt know he had the moves, I wouldnt want to move like that but what the hey, he got the rythm. Cant blame the guy for that. I tell you what it looks much better than most of those rappers dont you think??? Still funny though.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ClubMed, lighten up.

I didnt know he had the moves, I wouldnt want to move like that but what the hey, he got the rythm. Cant blame the guy for that. I tell you what it looks much better than most of those rappers dont you think??? Still funny though.

Hedo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lil Wayne

Hey Mods!!!

This is one of your mod dude that move the "BUYUNUN TURKCESI HIDAYET" thread to the around the nba, I asked the same thing about this thread, what are you doing! Sleeping? I see another mod "davicevic" posts in this thread! If you are doing something, do it for every thread, and BE CONSISTENT!!! if not, then move the turkish thread to here!!!

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Since Hedo is officially a Raptor, I have to move this to "Around the NBA"

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

What is with the Hedo fanclub wanting this thread moved to Around the NBA so badly? Does it really bother you that much?

Did you not read TURBEY's post? The point is that they moved their Turkish thread out of the Magic Forum for the express reason that Hedo is no longer with the Magic. So he's asking why this one is subject to a different set of rules.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Not sure why anyone would have a problem with that question being raised. Might be more effective to PM the mods instead of grandstanding the question, but it doesn't make it an invalid question.

This what I posted earlier.

"I was just curious why they moved the other thread to Around NBA and keep this one here.

I simply asked the mods to keep the thread where it was so that turkish fans who didnt leave with Hedo would find a place to converse in their own language. The reply was so crystal clear,Hedo was not on the team so any thread concerning him couldnt be on the board.

I am puzzled needless to say. "

There is no need to PM mods, because MODS themselves post here and make comments.

Probably they read our comments.

Isnt this called double standart?

And isnt it unfair to Turkish Magic fans??

If there is a rule, it should aply everywhere.

Whatever I say goes kind of attitude isnt good for an open forum like this one. Remember a lot of people read these comments.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ClubMed, lighten up.

Now I'm completely confused. You admit the video is funny and that is ok. We said the video is funny and that's outrageous. Am I missing something here?

Its not like you are lurking on these boards for Turk information. I'm sure there are plenty of articles on him in the Raptors forums. You guys are lurking in the off change that a Turk thread is created so that you can be morally outraged...yet again. Apparently, you are so desperate for it to happen that you prolong the life of a thread that would have been on page 2 already if it weren't for you complaining about it.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ClubMed, lighten up.

Now I'm completely confused. You admit the video is funny and that is ok. We said the video is funny and that's outrageous. Am I missing something here?

Its not like you are lurking on these boards for Turk information. I'm sure there are plenty of articles on him in the Raptors forums. You guys are lurking in the off change that a Turk thread is created so that you can be morally outraged...yet again. Apparently, you are so desperate for it to happen that you prolong the life of a thread that would have been on page 2 already if it weren't for you complaining about it.

I am not complaining, I suggest you read what I wrote first then make a comment.

If Hedo belongs to Around NBA part, why dont they move it there? Just to make a mockery of him???

Is this your intent???

so what is good for the goose is not good for the gender. The other thread belongs to Around NBA but this silly one belongs to the main board. Is it so???

The thread was being used not just by me or Vellasco, but a lot of Turkish fans. Are you cutting their life line because you despite us?

dont come to with fairness anymore, because there is not a fair bone in your body dude.