Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

What teams do you like besides Orlando (NFL, NCAA, MLB, NHL)

Did you ever find yourself rooting for any team other than the Magic back when we weren't a playoff team. Or even when we are good, do you like any other teams? Or are you like me, which is a true blue die-hard Magic fan and every other team can go straight to hell and burn for eternity. Actually I have pulled for other teams before. Golden State in the playoffs over Dallas. Sometimes I'll root for the underdog.

Also am interested what NFL, College Football, NHL, MLB teams you guys like.

Did you ever find yourself rooting for any team other than the Magic back when we weren't a playoff team. Or even when we are good, do you like any other teams? Or are you like me, which is a true blue die-hard Magic fan and every other team can go straight to hell and burn for eternity. Actually I have pulled for other teams before. Golden State in the playoffs over Dallas. Sometimes I'll root for the underdog.

Also am interested what NFL, College Football, NHL, MLB teams you guys like.

Basketball doesn't really interest me unless I'm playing it, or watching the magic. The hornets are my west coast team though... CP3 is my favorite player.

man CP3 is the kid you used to beat in basketball on the play ground, but would get mad and leave cuz your not "playing by the rules" like his aau team does lol

I dont follow other teams but I look at other players... like chis boach and some rookie's...

I root for the heat but only so we can have an epic match in the playoffs and knock them out... I feels good to beat the heat up, when there good...

I like rivalries... lol

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

New Orleans and Miami

Wait a second.. Did you say Miami as the Heat? BAN HIM NOW!

I like Dallas other than Magic. Cause of Kidd and Carlisle coaching style, good coach.