Sign in to follow this  
Jordan-esque

What team do you dislike the most? BOS, LAL, CLE, etc.?

Lebron and Shaq are such heels they're worthy of being the villains in a Saturday morning cartoon starring Dwight with his superteam of basketball heroes Meer, VC, Shard, JJ, and BB Guns. Cleveland is the worst.

I only hate two teams.

Cleveland: I hate them with a passion. As a Magic fan, I've been insulted by these guys throughout the whole playoff season. I hate Lebron walking off the court, I hate how everyone in ESPN picked the Cav's to win this. Guess what, you experts were WRONG!

But more than anything, I hate Mo Williams. "Oh, we're going to win this. etc." You don't get to talk Mo. You're not the face of your team, Lebron is. Actually, you're not even the main muscle of your team, Lebron is. A team of high school kids in PE along with Lebron are enough to get into the playoffs. So don't you DARE talk smack when you're not worthy of it.

Lakers: They beat us. That's why I hate them, though better them than Cleveland in my opinion. I hate Kobe slightly less than I hate Lebron.

I dislike Boston and Cleveland but in different ways.

I dislike Boston because they match up well against us and they're the toughest team for us to beat when healthy (and KG bugs now) but I dislike Cleveland because they're way too arrogant for a team that hasn't done jack ****.

I Dislike Cleveland more

-Celtics, KG is a ******, their fans are arrogant priggs and they have nothing but excuses for losing to us.

-Cavs, team of floppers, hate lebron and his image polishing. I hate how Lebrons "shot" was immediately immortalized before they even won the series

-Wizards, when they are good their 4 fans come out and say how great they are.