Sign in to follow this  
UBBALLER8

Now that we have Barnes... where is Warriorfan05?

I was hoping for an unreadable jarble of English, webdings, text shorthand and internet ebonics this morning when I awoke to the news of Matt Barnes becoming a part of the Orlando Magic.

But there was no "shabba doo doo" or "y'all ca't have Bern & peches." Nope none of it, and it was a disappointment.

This is an official request that Warriorfan05 comes back into our lives and graces us with his illiterate grace.

Please come back Warriorfan, our messageboard is not the same without you!

I was hoping for an unreadable jarble of English, webdings, text shorthand and internet ebonics this morning when I awoke to the news of Matt Barnes becoming a part of the Orlando Magic.

But there was no "shabba doo doo" or "y'all ca't have Bern & peches." Nope none of it, and it was a disappointment.

This is an official request that Warriorfan05 comes back into our lives and graces us with his illiterate grace.

Please come back Warriorfan, our messageboard is not the same without you!

kok ya'lll iz trippin. yall DINK u gott him but rely ya dont know til da sun shine on ya backspots for a weeeek. i wememba wen we signedd jordn to a 10 day n he declinedd but we stil got pimpen 4 like 8 dayz n6 months.

guyz like dis dont grow on treees but dey do particmapate in extracircularr push.

i c u wasnt my advice nah just playin thoughh.

srsly if u guyz get dr. watson den ill come over on ya n56 n play ya in dabba dash bango zoo zoo.

goopd luck yal

c yall dunt get dat wili got a plan n when he do he do....

yal seeee ya ceeep dinkin ya got suttin but ya dunt but ya duntt but yaa

digg?

nah chill doh..

i wrotee sutttin 5 ya

DIG DUG WILLIE EE IN DA PLAE

YA MASEE LIKE DA CHAZEE OF DA SILLY PLACEE

BUTT YAA DIG N YA C IN DA 7 YORK PATTTIES

NUGGETTS FUDGEE IT BUT U C BARDINSS CUTTTIN

AHAHAHAHAAAAA NAH NAH NAHHHH CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

quote:
Originally posted by warriorsfan05:

kok ya'lll iz trippin. yall DINK u gott him but rely ya dont know til da sun shine on ya backspots for a weeeek. i wememba wen we signedd jordn to a 10 day n he declinedd but we stil got pimpen 4 like 8 dayz n6 months.

guyz like dis dont grow on treees but dey do particmapate in extracircularr push.

i c u wasnt my advice nah just playin thoughh.

srsly if u guyz get dr. watson den ill come over on ya n56 n play ya in dabba dash bango zoo zoo.

goopd luck yal

and in english this reads what?????