quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

FWIW

quote:
Watson is keeping his options open and won't rule out Philly as they're expected to make him a new offer in the next couple days.

With that he said, according to him there is still a possibility he could sign with Magic. Not a sign-and-trade, SIGN. Not sure how or for what amount (anything low and GS is likely to match) but I'm going to try and get some more information and let you guys know.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/v...ic.php?f=25&t=931167

ITS WORTH NOTHING.

I CAN TALK LOUD AS WELL.

I JUST WANTED TO FIT IN.

WHAT ABOUT YELLING IN BOLD TOUGH GUY
I GUESS

COOL

KeWl d00d u r so l33t

1??? z1n1

??????

Update from a Warrior's Beatwriter...

quote:

Restricted free agent point guard C.J. Watson says he wants to play for the Orlando Magic. But the only way that's going to happen is if the Warriors and Magic can work out a sign-and-trade.

Why? Because the Magic are out of money.

Orlando has used up all of its mid-level exception on free agent forwards Brandon Bass and Matt Barnes, and it does not have its bi-annual exception, either.

The Magic were said to be considering extending an offer sheet to Watson last week before signing Barnes, but according to a league source Orlando was convinced the Warriors would match their offer.

Also complicating the issue is that Watson already may have a multi-year contract offer in front of him -- for three years, $4.5 million -- from the Warriors, according to the source.

Watson, who averaged 9.5 points per game in 77 games last season, rejected a one-year, $2.3 million offer sheet from the Philadelphia 76ers, according to various reports.

The best offer the Magic could make for Watson at this point is a salary starting at $825,497, which is the minimum salary for a player with two years experience. But Watson is currently sitting with a qualifying offer from the Warriors for 2009-10 for $1.05 million.

"I want to play with Orlando," Watson told RealGM.com. "With the four All-Stars and (coach) Stan (Van Gundy). ... I would play more and get to contribute. Stan is a much more active coach on the sideline too and I feel like I could learn a lot from him. They also run a lot of pick and roll and I like that."

The Warriors have 14 players under contract, not including Watson. The Warriors already have guards Monta Ellis, Stephen Curry, Acie Law, Speedy Claxton, Marco Belinelli and Anthony Morrow on their roster.

From RealGM...I'll have to find the real link.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/v...adb325e9ffb&start=30

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Update from a Warrior's Beatwriter...

quote:

Restricted free agent point guard C.J. Watson says he wants to play for the Orlando Magic. But the only way that's going to happen is if the Warriors and Magic can work out a sign-and-trade.

Why? Because the Magic are out of money.

Orlando has used up all of its mid-level exception on free agent forwards Brandon Bass and Matt Barnes, and it does not have its bi-annual exception, either.

The Magic were said to be considering extending an offer sheet to Watson last week before signing Barnes, but according to a league source Orlando was convinced the Warriors would match their offer.

Also complicating the issue is that Watson already may have a multi-year contract offer in front of him -- for three years, $4.5 million -- from the Warriors, according to the source.

Watson, who averaged 9.5 points per game in 77 games last season, rejected a one-year, $2.3 million offer sheet from the Philadelphia 76ers, according to various reports.

The best offer the Magic could make for Watson at this point is a salary starting at $825,497, which is the minimum salary for a player with two years experience. But Watson is currently sitting with a qualifying offer from the Warriors for 2009-10 for $1.05 million.

"I want to play with Orlando," Watson told RealGM.com. "With the four All-Stars and (coach) Stan (Van Gundy). ... I would play more and get to contribute. Stan is a much more active coach on the sideline too and I feel like I could learn a lot from him. They also run a lot of pick and roll and I like that."

The Warriors have 14 players under contract, not including Watson. The Warriors already have guards Monta Ellis, Stephen Curry, Acie Law, Speedy Claxton, Marco Belinelli and Anthony Morrow on their roster.

From RealGM...I'll have to find the real link.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/v...adb325e9ffb&start=30

This is breaking my heart. I feel bad, I want this guy here. He really wants to play with us and for Stan and hopefully we can work a s&t.

Players that openly say those kinds of things and turn down deals to be with your team are rare. Make it it happen O-tiz.

Come on Otis. He is perfect for us, and he is practically begging you. Please make something happen. He can be had for just over a million. Heck, trade Matt Barnes to them. We don't need him anyway.

**** it, I would give up JJ for him. But I dont think the Warriors would want him (go figure). CJ is our guy, I hope something works.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

FWIW

You are a bad boy-jecMagicMan

quote:
Watson is keeping his options open and won't rule out Philly as they're expected to make him a new offer in the next couple days.

With that he said, according to him there is still a possibility he could sign with Magic. Not a sign-and-trade, SIGN. Not sure how or for what amount (anything low and GS is likely to match) but I'm going to try and get some more information and let you guys know.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/v...ic.php?f=25&t=931167

ITS WORTH NOTHING.

I CAN TALK LOUD AS WELL.

I JUST WANTED TO FIT IN.

WHAT ABOUT YELLING IN BOLD TOUGH GUY
I GUESS

AT THIS POINT I AM REALLY LOUD

Don't worry people! If he really wants a chip and to get that PT and to better himself! He will sign for less! Hopefully! and he really does want to play for us! I spoke to him on twitter! He says "he's pushing as hard as he can! No homo!" LOL!