Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Magic No Longer Favorites For Watson [update p.47]

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

I asked CJ if he has heard anything and he said nope but hopefully soon.....y is it taking so long lol???

tootsiepop.jpg

The world may never know

hopefully tomorrow i guess

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Imagine if we land Stephen Jackson and Watson for the Hedo excepton.

I don't see Otis using the Hedo TE on CJ, forget Jackson. I do see Otis using the rest of the MLE on CJ instead.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by BiggDaddi:

If they can work out a sign n trade and still get a decent wing man I would be happy......

I think the best case scenario is that we do a sign and trade for Watson, preserving the $1.8 mil left on our MLE. Then use that MLE on Barnes. That way we get both our men and our roster is quite set.

Nelson-CJ-AJ

VC-Pietrus-JJ

Shard-Barnes

Bass-Anderson-Hendrix?

Dwight-Gortat-Foyle?

The only way we S&T is if its for JJ. We cant trade for CJ using a draft pick as we're over the cap. We sure as hell aren't using our TPE on CJ or barnes as that would screw with our options of trading gortat.

Otis stays with the MLE or using the smaller TE left to the Magic saving the larger one for when they work a deal with a team like Houston.

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

If they can work out a sign n trade and still get a decent wing man I would be happy......

I think the best case scenario is that we do a sign and trade for Watson, preserving the $1.8 mil left on our MLE. Then use that MLE on Barnes. That way we get both our men and our roster is quite set.

Nelson-CJ-AJ

VC-Pietrus-JJ

Shard-Barnes

Bass-Anderson-Hendrix?

Dwight-Gortat-Foyle?

The only way we S&T is if its for JJ. We cant trade for CJ using a draft pick as we're over the cap. We sure as hell aren't using our TPE on CJ or barnes as that would screw with our options of trading gortat.

The TPE can be broken up. With a TPE we can take a player without sending one back to match salaries. In this case, GSW gets $1.8 mil of our $7-8 mil TPE (whatever it is) and a 2nd rounder, and we get CJ. Everyone's happy and we can STILL get Barnes as we would be the only contender left with the most money to offer.

You are wrong, you can not break a TPE up.... and if you can break it up show me where?

But we do have another TE left to use and that one works even better since it's around 2 million dollars.

I dont know if this was already posted but I dont have time to read.

-love the warriors city and fans but too many guards so sumtimes just got to move on you know

-but im excited and think it can happen hopefully golden state doesn't match if they do ill b a warrior and excited about that too so either

-Magic fans I hope we can get this thing done and ill be moving there soon but its a business and some things sumtimes don't work out

^thats what he said on his Twitter ( twitters lame, I just checked his to see what he was sayin)

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

-love the warriors city and fans but too many guards so sumtimes just got to move on you know

-but im excited and think it can happen hopefully golden state doesn't match if they do ill b a warrior and excited about that too so either

-Magic fans I hope we can get this thing done and ill be moving there soon but its a business and some things sumtimes don't work out

^thats what he said on his Twitter ( twitters lame, I just checked his to see what he was sayin)

what is his twitter? do you have to be his friend to see what he is writting

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

what is his twitter? do you have to be his friend to see what he is writting

Yea you have to be his friend to view but here is his twitter

http://twitter.com/quietstorm_32