Sign in to follow this  
Jude

Dwight vs Shaq

I just cant wait on our first match up with the Cavs. Its gonna be a good one.

Nelson vs Williams

Carter vs James

Howard vs Oneal

Lewis vs ?

Lets go baby

Dwight will have better stats then Shaq and most NBA Legends when his career is over, its just a question about the rings? I would say if Dwight gets two rings and has the Stats over Shaq, then Dwight hands down.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

Dwight will have better stats then Shaq and most NBA Legends when his career is over, its just a question about the rings? I would say if Dwight gets two rings and has the Stats over Shaq, then Dwight hands down.

do u realize how unstoppable Shaq was with the Lakers??

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:

I understand this, but Dwight if he stays healthy will break a lot of NBA records. Dwight will hold more NBA records then Shaq when its all over. I would love for him to get more rings then Shaq, but that would be extremley hard. I wish the refs let Dwight play like Shaq back in the day, but thats not the case. Also Dwight has what 25 or more career 20-20's and Shaq only has it in the low 30's. I think Barkley leads 20-20's with just over 40, so Dwight will beat that as well. I think Dwight will break the rebounding record if he stays healthy. I see what your saying, it will be hard to compare the two, but when it comes down to it, we will be comparing Dwights stats to Shaqs rings.

Because no team will retire his jersey. I doubt LA will do it. He left Orlando & L.A.; Miami and Phoenix got rid of him and LA has to many jersey's upthere already.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:

I understand this, but Dwight if he stays healthy will break a lot of NBA records. Dwight will hold more NBA records then Shaq when its all over. I would love for him to get more rings then Shaq, but that would be extremley hard. I wish the refs let Dwight play like Shaq back in the day, but thats not the case. Also Dwight has what 25 or more career 20-20's and Shaq only has it in the low 30's. I think Barkley leads 20-20's with just over 40, so Dwight will beat that as well. I think Dwight will break the rebounding record if he stays healthy. I see what your saying, it will be hard to compare the two, but when it comes down to it, we will be comparing Dwights stats to Shaqs rings.

I agree with you, Dwight is freakishly athletic, he will break all the rebounding records IMO. But he wont come close to Shaq in the scoring department. Shaq came into his rookie season scoring over 23, then the next 10 years he scored around 29 pts each season. I don't think that Dwight will ever be the number one go to scorer.