Rodriguez

Let trade Jameer for Cleveland sg Palovich

quote:
Originally posted by MagicMan83:

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

Ugh.

what he said!

I think he means he does'nt like the trade because is not fair for us...hehehehe.

quote:
Originally posted by Big:

quote:
Originally posted by serbianeagle:

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

lol. I think we have too much swingman that adding another one would be like giving up Jameer for free. After all, we need a scorer who could dominate games not another role player.

i would trade jameer for an old pair of adidas shoes.

as for pavlovic you need to watch some of his games then you can talk about him.

I have to agree Eagle, Pavlovic has the complete package you'd want in a wing player.

I don't think the Cavs will let him go.

I know how well this kid is playing, he may be the COMPLETE PACKAGE for a swingman but he simply is not the ANSWER we really need right now. We need a swingman who we rely on during crunch time.

I would be very suprised if the Cavs let Pavlovic go but stranger things have happened before.First of all Pavlovic looks like to be Clevelands deffensive stopper and thats why cavs coach starts him alongisde Hughes and L.James.And he also looks like to be atleast a 3,rd or 4th option on offense after James,Hughes and or maybe Ilgauskas.I would love to see the Magic go after him,because Darko and Sasha are good friends from their junior days playing back home.I remember back in 2003 before the draft Pavlovic,Milicic and 7'6 Slavko Vranes were working out in a gym back in New York and a reporter asked them out of the 3 who would succeed the most in the nba,Milicic said Pavlovic was the most talented and would have the most success out of the three.Pavlovic reminds Sasha Danilovic a former great european player who had a brief stint with the Heat and Mvs back in the middle 90's.

quote:
Originally posted by Joker:

I would be very suprised if the Cavs let Pavlovic go but stranger things have happened before.First of all Pavlovic looks like to be Clevelands deffensive stopper and thats why cavs coach starts him alongisde Hughes and L.James.And he also looks like to be atleast a 3,rd or 4th option on offense after James,Hughes and or maybe Ilgauskas.I would love to see the Magic go after him,because Darko and Sasha are good friends from their junior days playing back home.I remember back in 2003 before the draft Pavlovic,Milicic and 7'6 Slavko Vranes were working out in a gym back in New York and a reporter asked them out of the 3 who would succeed the most in the nba,Milicic said Pavlovic was the most talented and would have the most success out of the three.Pavlovic reminds Sasha Danilovic a former great european player who had a brief stint with the Heat and Mvs back in the middle 90's.

hmm, interesting post

ok, he did a pretty good job against VC but do you really think he can become a really good defender? if so, i say try to get him. a good defender who is also an aggresive offensive player with a nice shoot - hell yeah. without lebron, he'll score his 15-20ppg, that's exactly what we need.