Sign in to follow this  
omagic133

Its Official! Barnes A Magic! [update p.24]

LMFAO!!! Look at this post below.

quote:
This isn't taht big of a deal. they lost Alston, Lee, Battie, and Turkoglu to get a 32 year old with a bench guy, who i dont even think can play defense. Alston had major games in the cavs-magic series and theres no scoring pg to back up nelson now so orlando lost a lot more than they gained

A Cavs fan said this. What scoring did Rafer have behind him last year in the ECF? Jameer is a way more consistent scorer then Rafer.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Id like Barnes to start as well, as long as hes as good or better defensively as Hedo. LOL

i want him coming off the bench. If we get watson too....watson/pietrus/barnes/anderson/gortat amazing bench lol

i read that cavs nonsense too... their crazy to think picking up barnes is bad and why do they not know about C.J. yet? i am so excited about all of this i couldn't have asked for a better off season... unbelievable!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

quote:

Id like Barnes to start as well, as long as hes as good or better defensively as Hedo. LOL

i want him coming off the bench. If we get watson too....watson/pietrus/barnes/anderson/gortat amazing bench lol

Ok, but whos our starting 3 then Shard? I like him at the 4 in most matchups, and Peaches off the bench, that leaves the starting 3 for Barnes, but im not SVG. Just my 2 cents.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

quote:

Ok, but whos our starting 3 then Shard? I like him at the 4 in most matchups, and Peaches off the bench, that leaves the starting 3 for Barnes, but im not SVG. Just my 2 cents.

I agree. With all these moves Otis has been making, it's seems like it's an attempt to make sure we keep Shard at the 4 and run our unorthodox lineup that's been so successful. Jameer - VC - Barnes - Shard - Dwight is probably what we'll see, which I'm 100% fine with. But I'm sure we'll see a lot of Jameer - VC - Shard - Bass - Dwight.

I really dont know why people are so high strong on chris duhon over jjr, and as if barnes came here thatd make jj tradeable? i really think jj should have the chance to start, he might not be in the game at the end of the fourth, but come on man if we start off most games guns a blazin and get him hot quick, we could ride him all night