Sign in to follow this  
MetalHead

How Long

I remember watching the game when scotty skiles got his 30 assists... 90 i think. I was six then wow...Donald Royal used to be my favorite player, i remember loving his hair lol... and i had his trading card so that helped.

well lol im about to turn 18 so not all that long i guess, ive been following them closely since i was 14. I have been to at least 1 game the past 7 seasons and this past one i went to 12 games now that i have a job. O btw we used to have season tix to the solars bears back in the day.

Since day one I have been a fan. First got excited when Pat Williams was going around pitching for us to get a franchise, and came to our buisiness to get our support of buying season tickets before they were formed.

Shawn Kemp conceived me while he was on the Magic. There's my reason.

But seriously I was born in Orlando in 85 and the rents were big sports/Magic fans so I grew into it.

Favorite player of all time has to be Darrell Armstrong.

'89.

I was 8, and I remember going to one of the first home-games that year. We got blown out.

We were sitting in the "nose-bleed" section, and as a child it looked like we were SO FAR UP. Little did I know that as an adult, our "nose-bleed" section is better than most newer arenas' lower bowls.

Good times.

2005, went to a game and saw Stevie Franchise (remember him?) lead the team to beat the Cavs (again lol) I even bought a #3 jersey, shows how much I knew about the game back then - and it's not true you can't sell anything on ebay