moldy_hobo

Sentinel now confirming Magic matching to retain Gortat

quote:
Originally posted by FloridianaJones:

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

From HoopsWorld Q&A with Bill Ingram

Miming Galet in Maypajo, Caloocan:

Yo, my man Bill, may i ask is Magic stupid enough to match Mavs' offer to Gortat? and recently they let go Turk for trade exceptions...can u elaborate what trade exception is??thanks!!

Bill Ingram:

The trade exception means they can take back more in a trade than they send out. $7 mill, I think it is. If they match for Gortat it will be because they found someone else who wants him. Otis won't pay him that much.

can i get a picture of battier in a magic uni right now?? or should i just chill out and wait a bit.

Several other posters asked about a center that Houston was looking at and it really does seem that it's Gortat (here's hoping)and that Battier because of Ariza would be the player who would be traded.

quote:
Originally posted by Shakaho:

O Sen has just reported the Magic have matched.

Link

How dare any Magic message board member or Mavs Fan question the Moldy one - never question the Moldy one. Never, never, ever.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...1309,0,2845810.story

It is O-fficial

It does say the Magic will match - could Dallas have one last shot to give us something in trade? Or, Gortat will be Houston bound for Christmas - you can put him in a stocking on the Houston Rockets tree.

The Rockets will likely put something in our stocking as well - it may or may not be a surprise to the Moldy one.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Hobo said it. TheRevTy and I among others vouched that we saw the channel 6 report... and yet there were STILL doubters, this forum and Mavs forum alike.

For those doubters I present to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aJROW6cuEM

Moldy Hobo 2! Doubters 0! This boi is fo' real~! True talk.

i saw this on their forum, i guess the hobo is famous.

quote:
Here's an interesting question. ORL Sent gets this before any other media outlet. Could they have trusted the Hobo guy (this is also a question on the ORL board) as a source after he was "right" about Bass?

I'm happy that we got the Warlock back, but why are we paying so much for Howard's back-up?

(1) Howard's foul troubles late in the game.

(2) Possible versatility against big teams.

(3) **Just wanted to p@#$ off Cuban and the Mav fans =D.**

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...1309,0,2845810.story

It is O-fficial

It does say the Magic will match - could Dallas have one last shot to give us something in trade? Or, Gortat will be Houston bound for Christmas - you can put him in a stocking on the Houston Rockets tree.

The Rockets will likely put something in our stocking as well - it may or may not be a surprise to the Moldy one.

Matching bans us from dealing him to the Mavs, we can move him to another team after 6 months (mid Dec)

The Rockets would be a likely trade partner.