Sign in to follow this  
moldy_hobo

Sentinel now confirming Magic matching to retain Gortat

HAHAHA WOW THIS IS PROBABLY THE DUMBEST CAVS FAN AROUND READ THIS:

THIS WAS HIS FIRST POST ON THE RECENT NEWS: What the hell?? Otis Smith is the dumbest gm ever. Trades away his best young player for a washed up VC in a desperation move to counter losing Turk...then he turns around and pays Bass and Gortat all that money which he could've used to sign Turk for. I don't see how Houston would trade Battier for an unproven Gortat. He's their glue guy and the face of their franchise at this point.

AND THEN A WHOPPING 3 MINUTES LATER HE WROTE THIS: "You just never know about [Otis Smith]. He can laugh. He can smile, and at the end of the day, it's no, no, no, they aren't going to match, and all of a sudden I'm finding out they might match.'' -- Marcin Gortat dissapointed that their matching the offer There must be a trade in the works. Gortat wants out of Orlando, he wants a starting gig. I hate you Otis Smith. Stop making your team better

WOW GLAD I AM A MAGIC FAN!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans: He wont be here 5 years, therefore, wrong.....

Once more, I posted reaction from Mavs fans, stated fact (Which, whether or not they will keep Gortat is irrelevant to what is currently fact...he's on the hook for 60 million) and I don't say anything else.

In response to that, I'm labeled a "Bitter" person and that you can't use logic when talking to Mavs fans.

Not sure I understand the heart behind the response.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
mavs fans make a good point, since when does Orlando have a 1 AM news broadcast?

Not sure where they're getting that from. It's the 11 PM WKMG broadcast.

Because Hobo didn't start this thread until almost 1am..

Reading through this thread, your telling me this isn't official!?!!?

quote:
Originally posted by MavsFan:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans: He wont be here 5 years, therefore, wrong.....

Once more, I posted reaction from Mavs fans, stated fact (Which, whether or not they will keep Gortat is irrelevant to what is currently fact...he's on the hook for 60 million) and I don't say anything else.

In response to that, I'm labeled a "Bitter" person and that you can't use logic when talking to Mavs fans.

Not sure I understand the heart behind the response.

Dude, God Hates Magic Fans is bitter. Dont mind him lol. Hes always like that.

hey iam just waking up (its 10 am were iam at) is there a link to a story some were so i can read up on it real quick ??????

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

mavs fans make a good point, since when does Orlando have a 1 AM news broadcast?

It was at 11pm not 1am.

Posted July 13, 2009 12:50 AM is the time Hobo started this thread..I think the Mavs ppl are probably wondering why he woudln't have started the thread as soon as the news broadcast happened...I am just guessing here..

quote:
Originally posted by petey:

hey iam just waking up (its 10 am were iam at) is there a link to a story some were so i can read up on it real quick ??????

not yet most likely in the morning here.

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

It was at 11pm not 1am.

Posted July 13, 2009 12:50 AM is the time Hobo started this thread..I think the Mavs ppl are probably wondering why he woudln't have started the thread as soon as the news broadcast happened...I am just guessing here..

Because it's a hoax. This is all a huge conspiracy on this board to keep Mavs fans awake all night and worried about their team.

Ok now some real talk, do they really expect us to keep him the entire season? As soon as a deal can be made for a productive player, he'll be out of orlando (as much as I hate to say it.)