Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Will Vince be better than Turk i.e. "Mr. 4th Quarter"?(link)

Why? Because I question getting rid of Turk, Lee, and Alston? I have to retire because I think the Magic made some poor personnel decisions? Because you and several others disagree I have to "retire" or not post anymore? We got rid of three integral parts to our finals run....and replaced them with? VC? He's turning 33 and I'm supposed to get all excited? If this was five years ago I would be cheering all over this board. Sorry to ruffle the feathers but it is what it is...

Sure we will pay Turk all tbe money he want's and win the ring next year and still have him locked for 5 years when he will be almost 36 lol. I guess your calling most people on this site dumb along with Otis smith. Skip was a rental due to Nelson going down and Lee is not a lock to be a superstar and it will still take him a couple years to even have a chance at best he's not a lock, Again your thinking out of your *** and not your little brain.

How were those ten 40s you drank?

Why did he quit on the Raptors then? Yeah, your big bad VC actually tanked 20 games or so pouting. I'm glad we got him.

thug>THC

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

Why? Because I question getting rid of Turk, Lee, and Alston? I have to retire because I think the Magic made some poor personnel decisions? Because you and several others disagree I have to "retire" or not post anymore? We got rid of three integral parts to our finals run....and replaced them with? VC? He's turning 33 and I'm supposed to get all excited? If this was five years ago I would be cheering all over this board. Sorry to ruffle the feathers but it is what it is...

Ok,

turk was leaving no matter wat,soo we traded for carter(we didnt say we dont want turk) so

would u like to have a team with no turk n no carter or team with no turk n a carter? turk is old too btw.

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

How were those ten 40s you drank?

Why did he quit on the Raptors then? Yeah, your big bad VC actually tanked 20 games or so pouting. I'm glad we got him.

thug>THC

Its not an argument

Vince > any athlete to ever appear on earth.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I can't be bothered to read the whole thread...

But why should we have to get into the situation of having a go to man in the 4th in the first place. If we can build up such a good lead and KEEP IT!!! then why do we need Turk anyway? Don't get me wrong I liked his play, better last season IMO when he won MIP, but I think Vince is a more solid, dependable player, even if his stats are decreasing, you know what you're getting. Turk was always a loose cannon and you didn't know whether he was going to make the shot or not. *At least my BP will be better next season). I also think Turk was on the decline last year and the trades are good for the team. In STAN we trust.

I have already posted this in another thread but since some of you are still debating who is better in the 4th between Hedo and Vince or who is more clutch check out the link http://82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm, hint VC is number 2. Don't get me wrong i love hedo, he was probably my favorite player on the magic the last couple of seasons but you cannot deny that VC is by far a better basketball player, especially if you look at it on paper. He is only 2 years old than Hedo but you got to remember even at 32 VC is still extremely athletic, maybe not like he was with the raptors but compared to the average NBA player, his athleticism is still by far superior.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by Scalphunter:

He is only 2 years old .

Ok good. I thought he was over 30. whew

haha the er is silent