MagicFanBen

Gortat believes the Magic will match

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by Ambrose:

quote:
then he heard today "THEY WILL MATCH" so he was pretty sure "THEY WILL MATCH"

This thread is annoying there is no will there is pretty sure. Big diffrence, why bother to post it.

...at least it breaks up the boredom.

We just signed Brandon freakin Bass.

We are oh-so-bored.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

The entire board should do an experiment. When MagicFanBen starts a thread, no one should respond just to see how many consecutive posts he makes before giving up.

I can save you the trouble because I will run that post total up to an all time high. If you would like we can try that experiment now?

879261916_1d060f8516.jpg?v=0

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

EYE'M GUNNA LOL IF OTIS DUZNT MATCH.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA.

Me too...actually I would think if Otis does not match I will gain a whole new respect for Oti(z). that would be one heck of a way to send Gortat off on a plane to Poland thinking he was sticking with the Magic only to find out he was going to Dallas. Actually I would like to see that because I do not think I could F with someone's emotions that bad. lol

quote:

The entire board should do an experiment. When MagicFanBen starts a thread, no one should respond just to see how many consecutive posts he makes before giving up.

PEC will mess it up.

Or more likely VBachMagicFan

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:

quote:

I can save you the trouble because I will run that post total up to an all time high. If you would like we can try that experiment now?

879261916_1d060f8516.jpg?v=0

Oh come on lets have some fun with it. I mean this offseason sans today was boring. Might as well have a little fun since Summer League is now over. What the heck else do we have to do between now and camp. Speaking of Camp...I wonder where it will be held this year...

Not sure I would want Josh Howard on the team, but imagine if Otis is saying to the Mavs...Ok I will not Match but you have to trade me Howard with the TPE first.

I changed the title and will leave the thread open, but in the future you need to provide a link.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I changed the title and will leave the thread open, but in the future you need to provide a link.

Come on bnole you are acting like I am the first to put up a thread title that is a bit misconstrued? But ok if you think the title actually will help the betterment of the forum so be it.

Funny thing though I have been reading the Mavs fan forums and they are so bent that Otis has them tied up for a full 7 days and they cannot chase any other free agents lol. Way to stick it to the Otis. It is the least they deserve for driving up the price we will have to pay.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

i'll still cheer on the Magic with u even if the whole forum hates u for this thread.

btw, just found Gortat in my closet eating my dogs.

link

LOL well thanks, I never much cared what others think anyway. I guess I would prefer to start a thread about what a player said versus another thread about what the trade exception is, or how we use it, or who we can get, or how much is it....

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Yay! It's a MagicFanBen thread!

quote:

Is this the part where he talks to himself?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Gortat is NOT playing PF. If anything we should test out Dwight at PF.

Moving the BEST CENTER ON THE PLANET to power forward so that your backup center can get more minutes at center would be like moving your 60" HD flat screen TV to the position of toaster so your solid 18" backup TV could get more minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

I have no idea what Brad Pitt and his adopted kid have to do with Bass, but I like it.

That's him coming out of a Baskin Robbins... lol.

All I have to say is that this thread made LMAO

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Yay! It's a MagicFanBen thread!

quote:

Is this the part where he talks to himself?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Gortat is NOT playing PF. If anything we should test out Dwight at PF.

Moving the BEST CENTER ON THE PLANET to power forward so that your backup center can get more minutes at center would be like moving your 60" HD flat screen TV to the position of toaster so your solid 18" backup TV could get more minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

I have no idea what Brad Pitt and his adopted kid have to do with Bass, but I like it.

That's him coming out of a Baskin Robbins... lol.

All I have to say is that this thread made LMAO

Nice...now that is what a thread is supposed to do. Break up the boredom indeed. icon_wink.gif