Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

BASS PC MONDAY AT 4

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

If anyone has to the link. Please post. It would be appreciated.

Good question, no one has yet to post any information as to where one can see it.

On Dante and Galante's twitter they said "Bass speaks at 4 pm...and maybe more? You never know!" They could be hinting that there will be more then just a Bass introduction going on. Or I could just be reading to much into it. It was also posted 7 hours ago. So who know!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

If anyone has to the link. Please post. It would be appreciated.

Good question, no one has yet to post any information as to where one can see it.

You have to actually go watch in person. I'm Stuff Jr., so I get a front row seat.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

Gortat will have to do this presser by stream, considering he's in Poland and all..

Gortat doesn't have to be there, Otis can just make the announcement of matching the offer. Everyone in the Orlando media knows him already, the PC is mostly to introduce Bass to the Magic media.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

Gortat will have to do this presser by stream, considering he's in Poland and all..

Gortat doesn't have to be there, Otis can just make the announcement of matching the offer. Everyone in the Orlando media knows him already, the PC is mostly to introduce Bass to the Magic media.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

Yeah, I hope to see Bass, Barnes, and Gortat all sitting at the table when presser starts.

quote:

Looks like Brandon Bass is gonna have to do his by stream too. Considering he's a fish and all... haha

quote:
Originally posted by hotsauce2525:

quote:

Looks like Brandon Bass is gonna have to do his by stream too. Considering he's a fish and all... haha

oh zing...

that's actually not bad...good job sir...

quote:

I just asked Dan Savage for the link on Twitter. He should reply with an answer and let me know since I chat with him all the time on it.

Thanks dude