Sign in to follow this  
moldy_hobo

MAGIC HAVE OFFICIALLY SIGNED BRANDON BASS - APOLOGIES DUE TO THE HOBO

I played with Bass on NBA 2K9 and if his midrange jumpshot hardly ever misses. I scored like 10 points in 5 minutes with him.

quote:
Originally posted by Big EB:

I played with Bass on NBA 2K9 and if his midrange jumpshot hardly ever misses. I scored like 10 points in 5 minutes with him.

nba-trophy.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Big EB:

Not only that, his offensive rebounding is really good. And he plays like a undersized Dwight Howard on that game. Hes a good dunker. Hes a beast. Good pickup Otis.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

Found some interesting pictures of Bass y'all might want to see:

Enjoy.

That's not Brandon Bass. That's Jeremy Richardson. He used to play for Dallas too.

Nice try and yes your an idiot.

If you don't know Brandon by now then maybe you should cheer for a different team.

quote:

If you don't know Brandon by now then maybe you should cheer for a different team.

When you want to use a contraction to say "you are", you write "you're". Not "your". For someone who is an expert in college-level English, you sure seem to be lax with your spelling and grammar.

And I'm not the one who doesn't know the difference between Brandon Bass and Jeremy Richardson.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:

When you want to use a contraction to say "you are", you write "you're". Not "your". For someone who is an expert in college-level English, you sure seem to be lax with your spelling and grammar.

And I'm not the one who doesn't know the difference between Brandon Bass and Jeremy Richardson.

My friend who made the sigs didn't and I just used what she made, but she corrected them as you can tell by my current sig.

It's just too bad you can't enjoy these pictures of Brandon instead you need to act like a ................

Since you can't enjoy them at least others will.

quote:

My friend who made the sigs didn't and I just used what she made, but she corrected them as you can tell by my current sig.

It's just too bad you can't enjoy these pictures of Brandon instead you need to act like a ................

Since you can't enjoy them at least others will.

Yeah. You knew all along what Bass and Richardson look like, you just didn't look at your own signature long enough to notice.

Please complete your...........

It's hard enough for people to understand what you type without you trailing off in mid...........

But you're right, I didn't enjoy the pictures because I was too mesmerized by this set of keys that keeps jiggling next to my desk. It's amazing. I can't stop watching them.

quote:
Originally posted by jadee0301:

anyone have an idea when bass is going to have his pc today? jw. havent seen it on here

it's been mentioned numerous times...4pm today...not sure where just yet, I imagine NBA.com will have a stream...

quote:
Originally posted by WestCoastMagicFan:

IMO, I think we upgraded at 2 positions by picking up Bass. Lewis is a true 3 and is definitely an upgrade over Pietrus starting (If Lewis is moved back to SF). Even though Rashard is the better play, I feel Bass is still the better fit to start at the PF position. He's a better rebounder/shot blocker and he compliments Howard very well. Bass obviously isn't as good as Lewis at shooting but he can still bring defenders out of the paint with his mid-range jumper. I think our roster just got that much better.

PG: Jameer Nelson

SG: Vince Carter

SF: Rashard Lewis

PF: Brandon Bass

C: Dwight Howard

SF: Mickael Pietrus

PF: Ryan Anderson

PG: Anthony Johnson

SG: J.J. Redick

Possible free agents and summer leauge players that can hopefully fill out the rest of the roster:

C: Theo Ratliff

SF: Jeremy Richardson

PF: Richard Hendrix

PG: C.J. Watson (Maybe wishful thinking but I'd take him)

I agree completely